General Yuzuru Chat

15 hours ago, Wintek said:

Je comprends parfaitement la tradition. C'est pourquoi il s'agit également d'un test que nous utiliserons pour célébrer la nouvelle saison et augmenter la portée de la véritable pluie virtuelle Pooh pour les compétitions. Rappelons-nous qu'il y a beaucoup de nouveaux fans qui ne sont pas membres de PH (et peut-être qu'ils ne connaissent pas très bien cet endroit merveilleux). Et en fait, j'ai vu sur twitter un sacré appétit pour les pluies de Pooh, alors on ferait mieux de se préparer pour le vrai 😄 . Je suis d'accord que la pluie Pooh ne doit pas être utilisée à la légère. D'autres fans peuvent alors proposer d'autres idées en fonction de la situation et organiser différentes campagnes.

Je modifierai le message d'origine en "Premier test de Virtual Pooh Rain pour accueillir la nouvelle saison" et corrigerai la faute de frappe "w". Selon les hashtags, c'est une bonne idée d'en utiliser un qui est déjà utilisé en plus de ceux suggérés avec son nom (ce sont ceux habituellement utilisés sur Twitter). Comme la vraie pluie de pooh est pour les compétitions, nous pouvons peut-être utiliser #LoveYuzuruFromAllOverTheWorld au lieu de #GlobalPoohRain.

Thanks for all the suggestions!!!

Very good initiative  :2thumbsup: : BUT by reading your text, I realized that you have to have twitter?? and I have no social networks and, therefore, I could not do this "pooh rain" for Yuzu  :/ :dontknow: and know that ALL the fanyus will make a SUPERB and ABUNDANT rain of  :dancingpooh:and, I will do it this 7 but in my own way and here ...... 

Also, I find that ANA's robot-style bear is not  : noshake: great and much prefers the all- :puddingpooh:stuffed 

4 hours ago, Anni said:

Congratulations on 20,000 subscribers. :type:

Merci d'avoir organisé cette action. Je n'ai utilisé Twitter que pour les nouvelles et la lecture de Yuzu... Je suis donc un "débutant". :red face: Il se pourrait que j'aie besoin de votre aide.

:dancingpooh::dancingpooh:

Oui  :yes:Misha G l'a traduit.

Plus de langues :happy:

Ahhhhh the French "THANK YOU" with a little accent : a delight  :girlsigh: and here is a "pooh rain" from December 7, 2019 and Origin  :heartpound:and there it is a DELUGE from  : dpooh: and hope that the flower girls have had reinforcement..... .. Perelandra, you can go to Selfridge London : they sell  :angrypooh: (I knew this store by an English series dubbed in French) and I have others for the 7  :coolio: and WOOOOO for these HANDMADE figurines  :2thumbsup:of a fanyu 

Browsing around internet and trying to fin out what else is going on with Grand Prix

Yuzu is currently ranked 14th in World standings, ISU results by points from recent season and 70% of points from previous season

Came across this info from Inside Figure Skating recently about world rankings. 

Top 12 by World Ranking automatically invited to participate in Grand Prix series, other skaters invited depending on other criteria, like threshold competition scores and previous form

Important to consider:

Nathan Chen ranked 2, is withdrawing from competition this season

Russian skaters are still barred from international competition, due to external events. One Russian skater Evgeni Semenienko is ranked 11, above Yuzu

Junior skaters like Ilia M, moving into senior comp likely to be invited and probably USFS will push for this because Nathan and Vincent are now spending time on University studies

Due to 2 competitors unable to compete from top 14, this means Yuzu effectively moves into top 12. Of the other skaters ranked above Yuzu, Not heard if any other retirements have been announced. Jason Brown ranked 5th and Keegan Messing 8th are about the same age as Yuzu

18 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Browsing around internet and trying to fin out what else is going on with Grand Prix

Yuzu is currently ranked 14th in World standings, ISU results by points from recent season and 70% of points from previous season

Came across this info from Inside Figure Skating recently about world rankings. 

Top 12 by World Ranking automatically invited to participate in Grand Prix series, other skaters invited depending on other criteria, like threshold competition scores and previous form

Important to consider:

Nathan Chen ranked 2, is withdrawing from competition this season

Russian skaters are still barred from international competition, due to external events. One Russian skater Evgeni Semenienko is ranked 11, above Yuzu

Junior skaters like Ilia M, moving into senior comp likely to be invited and probably USFS will push for this because Nathan and Vincent are now spending time on University studies

Due to 2 competitors unable to compete from top 14, this means Yuzu effectively moves into top 12. Of the other skaters ranked above Yuzu, Not heard if any other retirements have been announced. Jason Brown ranked 5th and Keegan Messing 8th are about the same age as Yuzu

i'm still new in this field, so Yuzu will be invited to GP, right?

so if Yuzu doesn't get invitation for GP, what should he does to secure his spot? 

6 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Omg. Seriously? Does this mean that Nathan could potentially retire before Yuzu does?

LOL, very comical.

I would be stunned if Nathan ever skates competitively again. Very few people take a two year break (which I believe is his stated intention, in order to finish college) and compete again. The training required — both physical and mental — is just too brutal. And he seems to have different goals.

So, yes, he has effectively retired before Yuzu. 
:ganba:

Yuzu has outlasted pretty much all of his rivals. Hoping that Yuzu will have amazing season and overcome any obstacles

If Sapporo win Winter Games bid, Yuzu says that he hopes to compete, maybe Singles, maybe Ice Dance, maybe completely different sport - ski jump? half pipe? curling? Yuzu is so enigmatic, who can guess?

Patrick Chan - was already seasoned competitor when Yuzu blasted on to the scene. Now retired

Javi Fernandez - 3y older, retired post PC Olys

Shoma Uno - 3y younger, still planing on competing

Nathan Chen - 5y younger, planned hiatus fro undergrad degree and then plans to attend Med school

New challenger - 17yo Malinin, dubbed the quad god by US

External events prevent skaters from Russia and Belarus from international comp, so more rivals unable to meet Yuzu in comp - Semenienko, Kolyada, Kondratiuk all fall into this category

CoC GP event still unallocated so how the GP series will even be organised is also anyone's guess right now. (If it were up to me I would propose Nottingham Ice Centre)

49 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Of the other skaters ranked above Yuzu, Not heard if any other retirements have been announced. Jason Brown ranked 5th and Keegan Messing 8th are about the same age as Yuzu

Jason is taking a break, Keegan will probably participate.

31 minutes ago, caramelicht said:

i'm still new in this field, so Yuzu will be invited to GP, right?

so if Yuzu doesn't get invitation for GP, what should he does to secure his spot? 

I don't think Yuzu won't get any invitations since his presence is almost a guarantee of ticket sold out.