General Yuzuru Chat

38 minutes ago, Wintek said:

Also, if you are having DME playing in a loop in your head but cannot really listen to versions sung by male singers, you may want to do something like this on Twitter to request Niizuma-san to release a single. Or, you can post a comment under one of Niizuma-san's FaOI posts.

I have listened to a few versions of the song both with male and female voices. After discussing this with a few other fans, it makes sense that the voice could have been a male voice since it seems Yuzu is more likely to have been singing this song from his own perspective (given the lyrics and context). In that sense, a male voice would make more sense to me.  The singer has a beautiful voice though,  and the whole ending was brilliantly done.

1 hour ago, ImmortalBeloved said:

So with so many things up in the air with the GP, I wanted to ask two things:

1. Is there a reason they can’t just have 5 GP events plus the final? It would be less hassle for organizing, and cost effective.

2. Realistically speaking, besides Shoma, Yuma and possibly I.M. who would be Yuzu’s main competition in the GP Series? (I was trying to make a list of the top 10 possibilities). 

Yuzu's main competition will be the ISU judge panel

lol Sorry for the snark, better someone else more invested to answer; we are yet to see who is going to be consistent in the Men's field this next season, some optimistics are holding for Jun. heh

For the GPs is an internal logistics issue, they would have to rethink and reprogram how and who to send where (skaters I mean), give the notice way beforehand for the federations that have more than one spot, and etc etc. 

10 hours ago, Anabel said:

This fits so well :hihi:

Reveal hidden contents

Does anyone else feel like his first laugh is genuinely evil and when Yuzu change it it's "oops, I've been mean"?

OMG this whole thread is golden. There should be a separate chat to continue the story and turn it into a novel! Then we can use the proceeding to finance the downfall of ISU 🫢

5 minutes ago, JanMary said:

Edit:

Seems the message is unchanged from last season, not necessarily a new one. 

So do we take it as the official announcement for participating next season or not? I'm confused. Also, the website doesn't load for me

4 minutes ago, LiaRy said:

So do we take it as the official announcement for participating next season or not? I'm confused. Also, the website doesn't load for me

That's probably because everybody is trying to access the site and we crashed it. Happens every year. :happy0007:

But JSF still thinks he's going to compete, so :smiley-happy093: