General Yuzuru Chat

44 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

The Ice Emperor is sitting on an iron throne made of broken skate blades, in the centre of the rink, awaiting the envoy, with Nessie coiled around his feet

Exactly, haha! 

He's got so much capital (various types of) and in general various types of assets and power - perhaps it's high time he utilises them also here. 

:wink_star:

I was having a sh*t day and this made my day :10814716:

1 hour ago, Sun_Rise said:

This is super speculative, but they may be even negotiating with Yuzuru himself now. Maybe this is the reason why this is all delayed. 

That situation would be so ironically funny

:LOL:

1 hour ago, Perelandra said:

Maybe this is why Sendai rink is "undergoing maintenance"

The Ice Emperor is sitting on an iron throne made of broken skate blades, in the centre of the rink, awaiting the envoy, with Nessie coiled around his feet

Some fanyu artist should draw it :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

21 minutes ago, Anabel said:

This sounds like a high-fantasy book that revolves around figure skating, I'd love to read that 

1 hour ago, Perelandra said:

Maybe this is why Sendai rink is "undergoing maintenance"

... and Pooh resting on his lap. The Ice Emperor's fingers gently stroke through Pooh's soft fur, while his face is an unreadable mask adorned with his trademark glare. The ice rink is plunged into darkness. The only source of light is the ethereal glow emitted by the emperor himself, surrounding him like a halo. 0:)

13 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

... and Pooh resting on his lap. The Ice Emperor's fingers gently stroke through Pooh's soft fur, while his face is an unreadable mask adorned with his trademark glare. The ice rink is plunged into darkness. The only source of light is the ethereal glow emitted by the emperor himself, surrounding him like a halo. 0:)

Then, he opens the letter from the ISU officials starting with: "Dear Sir, could you be so kind as to...", but suddenly stops reading, only to start his famous laugh:

17 minutes ago, Sun_Rise said:

Then, he opens the letter from the ISU officials starting with: "Dear Sir, could you be so kind as to...", but suddenly stops reading, only to start his famous laugh:

This fits so well :hihi:

Spoiler

Does anyone else feel like his first laugh is genuinely evil and when Yuzu change it it's "oops, I've been mean"?

4 hours ago, Perelandra said:

I understand entirely that this is related to the issue of finding a suitable event venue for hosting one of the GP series.

Wouldn't it be amusing though, if the accounting team for ISU had carefully explained Hanyuconomy to the council. The council had then needed to form an emergency special envoy to pay homage to the Ice Emperor in order to beg him to grace them with one more competitive season. Therefore, saving their skins, both from the auditors and bankers wrathful cry for debt consolidation:darklordyuzu:

edit: typo correction, overexcitement at the thought of financial ruin for  I*U

I kind of see the auditors and bankers as the Goblins at Gringotts

35 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Hooray, Hissing Pooh has returned to wreak his revenge,:POOH: to avenge Yuzu

9 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Hooray, Hissing Pooh has returned to wreak his revenge,:POOH: to avenge Yuzu

After Yuzu was robbed in Saitama and Torino, I had dreams about a Pooh-uprising, or Poohrising, with thousands and thousands of angry Poohs storming the ISU headquarters. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

9 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

After Yuzu was robbed in Saitama and Torino, I had dreams about a Pooh-uprising, or Poohrising, with thousands and thousands of angry Poohs storming the ISU headquarters. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

hehehe

Once the legions of Pooh warrior have thrown their honey grenades, the Shikigami jump squad will shriek "RELEASE THE HORNETS"

Let chaos reign.:darklordyuzu: