General Yuzuru Chat

48 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Look at that expression

:roll:

Seriously though, the thing is they will cry if he doesn't retire,  and cry if he does - for different reasons. They are in a lose-lose situation of their own making.

Guest Mary_kyo
3 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Is it GP assignment day today, or is there another date, anyone know?

"Figure skating Grand Prix selections are being delayed until a site for sixth event is picked. Selections now likely to be mid July"

48 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

"Figure skating Grand Prix selections are being delayed until a site for sixth event is picked. Selections now likely to be mid July"

I understand entirely that this is related to the issue of finding a suitable event venue for hosting one of the GP series.

Wouldn't it be amusing though, if the accounting team for ISU had carefully explained Hanyuconomy to the council. The council had then needed to form an emergency special envoy to pay homage to the Ice Emperor in order to beg him to grace them with one more competitive season. Therefore, saving their skins, both from the auditors and bankers wrathful cry for debt consolidation:darklordyuzu:

edit: typo correction, overexcitement at the thought of financial ruin for  I*U

53 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

Thank you!! More waiting....:cursing: we are good at it tho!

1 hour ago, Perelandra said:

I understand entirely that this is related to the issue of finding a suitable event venue for hosting one of the GP series.

Wouldn't it be amusing though, if the accounting team for ISU had carefully explained Hanyuconomy to the council. The council had then needed to form an emergency special envoy to pay homage to the Ice Emperor in order to beg him to grace them with one more competitive season. Therefore, saving their skins, both from the auditors and bankers wrathful cry for debt consolidation:darklordyuzu:

edit: typo correction, overexcitement at the thought of financial ruin for  I*U

With deep apologies to Japanese fanyus, I hope that both Finland an “TBD” agree to host the event only if they get Yuzu (as Finland reportedly did in 2018). Make ISU and JSF confront the reality: He’s way bigger than the sport. (I’m not bitter, no, I’m not.)

:hachimaki_angryparty_:

15 minutes ago, ZuCritter said:

With deep apologies to Japanese fanyus, I hope that both Finland an “TBD” agree to host the event only if they get Yuzu (as Finland reportedly did in 2018). Make ISU and JSF confront the reality: He’s way bigger than the sport. (I’m not bitter, no, I’m not.)

This is super speculative, but they may be even negotiating with Yuzuru himself now. Maybe this is the reason why this is all delayed. 

38 minutes ago, ZuCritter said:

I certainly wouldn't complain <3

44 minutes ago, ZuCritter said:

28 minutes ago, Sun_Rise said:

This is super speculative, but they may be even negotiating with Yuzuru himself now. Maybe this is the reason why this is all delayed. 

Maybe this is why Sendai rink is "undergoing maintenance"

The Ice Emperor is sitting on an iron throne made of broken skate blades, in the centre of the rink, awaiting the envoy, with Nessie coiled around his feet

4 hours ago, Perelandra said:

The gift is only available in China!!!! Sob

Arrrgh, why Sekkisei why????????

Please launch your products in Europe/UK

Honestly, companies understand Hanyuconomy otherwise they wouldn't have Yuzu as their brand ambassador. There is a huge market for skincare products in Europe and the UK

The market share could be very large. 

Of course it would be clear and clean and being European like Annie, these products with Yuzu (well HANYUCONOMY  :peace2:  and seen in photos, would be sold "like hotcakes" and speed V and I did  :girlsigh: in front of the black skate pendant with THE signature ..... and I went to see on KOSE France (only in Paris) and NEWS that I wrote : "following the implementation of new European standards, in terms of cosmetics, all products from the SEIKKISEI range can no longer be marketed in Europe from March 1, 2022, the brand is getting a makeover and will return in September with new formulas in line with CLEAN BEAUTY "  :dontknow: and a suggestion to put photos of Yuzu with the products , do isn't that a good idea:wink2:

AHHHHHHH there is a tour launched by YOU = YES and  : iagree: with your text WOOOOOO  :loveshower:(and Annie is on the trip too and who wants to be teleported and the same for me :woop: