General Yuzuru Chat

52 minutes ago, DancingFeather said:

A few more votes were added in a few hours. :coolio:

What a Yuzu fan competition Olympics would have been without the pandemic!

Yuzu is so popular in China! I'm sure he would've gotten the most epic Pooh rains ever under normal circumstances. :YuzuPoohLove:

To think that I had planned to go to the Beijing Olympics and watch Yuzu live! :crybaby:

Guest turquoiseblue

[NEWS]
Japan Forward article

Yuma Kagiyama Takes On the Olympic Challenge with Heroes Yuzuru Hanyu, Shoma Uno
By Jack Gallagher
29 January 2022

Kagiyama spoke about his deep respect for the living legend Hanyu, the idol of many around the globe.

“I am very impressed by the aura he gives off as a figure skater,” Kagiyama stated. “The mental strength he has is also very impressive to me. On top of that, outside of figure skating, as an individual person, I’m impressed by the way he conducts himself. His conduct and behavior shows what being a top athlete means on many occasions.

“So I have been able to learn a lot of things from him by looking at his performance,” Kagiyama added. “I don’t know how many times I will get to compete in major competitions in my career, but I would like to emulate him as an athlete in many ways, so I can get closer to the great athlete that he is as much as possible.”

31 minutes ago, turquoiseblue said:

[NEWS]
Japan Forward article

Yuma Kagiyama Takes On the Olympic Challenge with Heroes Yuzuru Hanyu, Shoma Uno
By Jack Gallagher
29 January 2022

Aw, Yuma is such a good kid. And he has excellent taste in role models. I still say that an all-Japan Olympic podium is not out of the question. Depending on how things go, we could be seeing all three of them get medals.