General Yuzuru Chat

Guest Mary_kyo

Plush is actually someone who can ‘predict’ very precisely. So if he says Yuzu will complete his preparation before Beijing, I believe it 100%. (maybe he is one of the other secret members of the 4A group project so he knows things)

14 hours ago, Melodie said:

Tout selon keikaku:)

This is what we call "fate" and why does it correspond? :nod2:and, in addition, a French composer and I am proud of him and he is known for his famous "danse macabre" too and I call you the planet, if you see on twitter the arrival of the French team : please please post it :thankssign: and

12 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

[NEWS]

FKVJsqXagAISBK-?format=jpg&name=large

FKVJsrUaMAENS9z?format=jpg&name=large

So many emotions in Kiyozuka san's writing (well of course I understood that the whole thing and not all the subtleties) and to say to himself that he will not be good enough and surely, a perfectionist like Yuzu and a privilege for him and a heavy task and there is something to compose on the piano this work for Yuzu and on the other hand, is it written somewhere? how and why Yuzu chose this "Rondo Capriccioso" and I am listening to it in :heartpound: :girlsigh: violin

On 1/25/2022 at 10:43 PM, Sunshine25 said:

Actually Dmitri Aliev is trying to do the 4A. He has not yet been successful. I don't think his 3A is even very good so chances of 4A seem rather dim but soldier on. The sport always moves forward. I believe there may be others too. NC has even been seen trying it. I remember seeing in old videos Kurt Browning, I believe, jumped the 1st quad in competition years ago and it wasn't as neatly done as they do today. Others had done quads but I think his was the first in competition. Correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway technique improves with time.

But I concur. Now is Yuzu's time. I believe he can achieve 4A, it just has to be ratified to be in the books. Yuzu won't be satisfied if it isn't +GOE so I know that is what he will strive for. He always strives for perfection. For me, I am happy that he always pushes forward to lift the sport. He has already changed FS forever. I want him to be satisfied so that means 4A but he will always be legend regardless. There will never be another like him. Ganbatte, Yuzu! Fly!

The thought of somebody else being successful first, as unlikely as it might seem, really bothers me. I would find it unfair although you can't forbid others to try. However, they should not forget it was Yuzu who opened up the doors for applying the correct technique by speaking so openly about the advice he got from athletes of other sports disciplines. Therefore, although I was afraid first, I am now happy that Yuzu challenged the 4A at JNats. Nobody can take that away from him. Again it turned out to be a clever move to try it when it was not quite ready. So now ... please, skating god! :smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001: Let Yuzu earn the fruits of his hard work!

Guest turquoiseblue

[NEWS]
CGTN interview

Beijing Winter Olympics: Exclusive interview with Chen Lu, China's first world champion figure skater
30 January 2022

YOU YANG CGTN Reporter "At the same time, Japanese figure skating star, Yuzuru Hanyu announced his Beijing Winter Olympics schedule. His preparations are going well, he just completed a quad axel jump. What does such a feat mean to a figure skater?"

CHEN LU Gold medalist, 1995 World Figure Skating Championships Bronze medalist, 1994 Lillehammer Winter Olympics "I think that means he's undertaking very hard training and has accepted there is a high risk of injury. Because to take one more turn on ice, that doesn't just mean taking a simple turn, that means he needs to train very hard to enhance his strength and control abilities. And hard training also brings a high risk of injury. But it is indeed because of that, his courage and spirit are very admirable. I think actually for him, he doesn't really need to do so. Because he is a two-time Olympic gold medalist. As a figure skater, he is great enough. But he tries to make that jump. His choice is the best example of the Olympic spirit: 'Faster, Higher, Stronger.'"

11 hours ago, Ulrinis said:

The thought of somebody else being successful first, as unlikely as it might seem, really bothers me. I would find it unfair although you can't forbid others to try. However, they should not forget it was Yuzu who opened up the doors for applying the correct technique by speaking so openly about the advice he got from athletes of other sports disciplines. Therefore, although I was afraid first, I am now happy that Yuzu challenged the 4A at JNats. Nobody can take that away from him. Again it turned out to be a clever move to try it when it was not quite ready. So now ... please, skating god! :smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001: Let Yuzu earn the fruits of his hard work!

There is at least one other known skater Arthur Dmitriev Jr competing solely to be the first to land 4A, with total disregard for the quality/entry of his jump or having the rest of his routine falling apart. Hence, I do have reservations of JMedia being openly discussing and interviewing Yuzu and others on his 4A training progress, techniques, etc. Others, in the meantime, are hush hush with their training. Will Yuzu be recognised/even mentioned if such discussions do point others to the right direction too?  

23 hours ago, Anni said:

The talk with Shinya also with English subtitles :happy:

Shinya played "Introduction and Rondo Capriccioso“ live :heart:

[NEWS]

To me, no skater has a more passionate and in-depth relationship with the music he skated to than Yuzu - what the music is to him and what he does with the music. In other words, he becomes the music when he's on ice.

If even the piainst (mind you, a professional n not just another clueless fanatic fanyu) thinks Yuzu deserves more than 10 for IN, Oly judges pls sit up and take notice. It’s a crime to shortchange him on his PCS.

Such heartfelt admiration and respect between Yuzu and the many professionals he collaborated with is only possible (besides his deep knowledge in other fields) because they were moved by his pure and sincere heart. He always brings out the best in others. Praying for max divine intervention, Yuzu's safety and the best possible outcome for the warrior :smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001:

5 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

🙏

Here the video about it.

[NEWS]

Thank you to Yuzu's hometown for the great support:heartpound:

16 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

I call you the planet, if you see on twitter the arrival of the French team : please please post it :thankssign: and

Yes.:yes: As soon as there is any news from Team France you can find infos in the "Winter Olympic Games" thread.

Edit: I posted a photo of Kevin Aymoz, the team will fly to Beijing today.