General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, gaia said:

that's not "crumbs", it's a whole slice of bread! thanks @amylance1215 for sharing :bow:

I just wonder if my heart will survive to a sp yuzu only can skate (whatever he understands by saying so). knowing his standards i belive it's going to be THE sp of all times :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

vague-yu yuzu as always. love and hate for this one more thing he's incredibly good at
(wich reminded of this hilarious blog entry https://fanyufanme.com/theres-nothing-quite-like-yuzuru-vague-yu/)

i love this blog entry so much

Just for the pleasure of the eyes and the ears, the song fits well with the images  :hairflip:   and there is an air of JS BACH and  :thankssign: to those which translated the article of the magazine K&C, I learned a lot  :happy0158: and, unfortunately, there will always be criticism and jealousy > :(

1 hour ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Correct, I have a French document (which I had translated into English) but not the video and which explains why there is a lack of vaccines : "they are reluctant and less than 2% of Japanese are vaccinated and at home in France, it is at 35% and only doctors and nurses are authorized to  vaccinate, but the laboratories (Pfi zer)   have reached an agreement with the Olympic committee to provide doses to athletes and delegations : Japan faces a 4th wave of contamination and you can click on (in blue below the video "the slowness of the vaccination program") and 80% of the Japanese are opposed to the Olympics and there are demonstrations of "anti" 

https://www.lavoixdunord.fr/1014315/article/2021-05-28/jo-de-tokyo-l-etat-d-urgence-prolonge-au-japon-deux-mois-des-jeux-olympiques  

Sorry, I just saw by clicking on the link that the article is not translated into English  :shrug:and do, therefore,  like me by google translate and what is between the "are the lyrics in the video 

3 hours ago, Pammi said:

It isn't the people of Japan who are displaying the hesitancy - the vaccines have simply not been available or offered

@barbara this is what I was referring to - found a source! (under spoiler as about vaccine)

Spoiler

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2021/01/18/national/science-health/coronavirus-vaccine-skeptics/

Dated Jan 2021

It says:

.....in a nation where many people are skeptical about vaccines in general, Japan may face a daunting challenge in trying to convince people to get the shots even when they are available.

There is a scientific consensus worldwide that the COVID-19 vaccines are highly effective and that they will help achieve herd immunity — a light at the end of the tunnel.

Polls have shown recently that nearly 70% of Japanese are willing to get a coronavirus vaccine. But still, skepticism against vaccines is deeply rooted in the country.

In a 2016 EBioMedicine study of 67 countries, 31% of Japanese were skeptical of vaccine safety, ranking third-highest following France (45.2%) and Bosnia and Herzegovina (38.3%). The global average was 13%.

28 minutes ago, Anni said:

The radio show about Yuzu has started. Unfortunately I do not understand the language. I hope there will be a translation later.

live now: https://radiostarbrasil.com.br/#

Here is a summary of the post on twitter (Part 1)

"Let's go Crazy" on the radio" :smiley-happy105:

Edit: now LMEY :peace2:

thanks to footballmach there's almost anybody at the restaurant and I'm listening to the show with my earbuds.

being the boss has its privilegs

p.s. loved the playlist at the beginning ❤

1 hour ago, gaia said:

thanks to footballmach there's almost anybody at the restaurant and I'm listening to the show with my earbuds.

being the boss has its privilegs

p.s. loved the playlist at the beginning ❤

That's great :clapping-smiley:

Thanks again to the Brazilian radio for the special program about Yuzu :heart:

Summary Part 3

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
1 hour ago, Anni said:

I wish Yuzu could hear the radio show. 

I understood just a little bit of what they were saying but overall "there was love in the air"  <3

8 hours ago, Louitunes said:

I have a request.   Mr Hanyu if you are lurking.  Please could you drop the music moves you did to the BTS songs.  A nakie white wall somewhere needs a splash of creative dance.

Thank you....in advance.    :thankssign:

:fingerscrossed:

I know, right? I was so excited to hear that he was checking out their dance moves...a little "Butter" would definitely make LMEY sizzle even more! 

15 hours ago, Melodie said:

"Revealing a part of personal life" really is just 1) he loves earphones, 2) he loves spending time with family, 3) details on the video game he is playing.

Yuzu, king of revealing nothing beyond what he has been sharing :war:

And boy, did he ever spill on the video game! He was giving a super detailed strategy rundown.

So now we know: if we want to understand Yuzu's inner secrets, we have to be gamers. :roll: