General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Melodie said:

Spoiler

E0VrGwGVkAA2JUq?format=png&name=largeE0VrIOaUcAEUSro?format=png&name=large

Credit: @Shu-Pa! on Twitter.

I hope Yuzu will be able to realize his travel plan with Ryuju and Keiji :) 

Also, all the best to Ryuju!

This is so heartwarming :softYuzu: They're respect each others and could keep things casual at the same time; what a healthy rivalry

16 hours ago, Fay said:

@Yuzurella we’re pressing for that bronze medal now. It’s amazing how fast the viewership is going up 

Well, actually Yuzu's video is still in 5th place at the moment. Maybe one of the other videos is geo-blocked internationally?

But well, anyway. This video going viral is so awesome :space:

17 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Well, actually Yuzu's video is still in 5th place at the moment. Maybe one of the other videos is geo-blocked internationally?

But well, anyway. This video going viral so awesome

That's probably the case that one of the videos is blocked. I see LMEY as the fourth most popular video for the Sportschau channel.

Anyway, it's amazing that Yuzu's performance became so popular in Germany and that more people are discovering him and his awesomeness! :cheer:

Kao's IG live 

Some tidbits translated by @yuzueco on twitter here:

When they were catering, Kao took a lot of meat, and Hanyu told him that he didn't have enough vegetables and that his acne wouldn't go away. But added "but I can't speak for others either." And said "I just only want to eat strawberries and dumplings." :xD:

- Hanyu calls Kao, "Kao." Kao is honored that Hanyu knows his name. He is hoping that Hanyu to choreograph his program in the future (Le note by me: Eh, I hope not. Based on what I've seen, choreo might not be Yuzu's strong point LOL)

- Q:Who would you like to be coached by? Kao answered right away as "Hanyu-kun!" Kao said he would like to learn from Hanyu's method such as what Hanyu is thinking about when he practice, how he's mentally preparing for the comp (Le note by me: Wise choice, kid, wise choice)

- Who loves (admires) Hanyu-sensyu more , Shun or myself? Well, Shun really loves Hanyu-sensyu but - I'm not going to lose :xD:

(Le note by me: Both of them have to compete with Sota tho LOL)

PS:

- It seems even Yuzu gets acne LOL 

PPS: Yuzueco-san said Kao complained on Twitter on April 16 that his acnes wouldn't go away, and then now he said Yuzu advised him to eat more veggies to treat acnes. Yuzu KNOWS everything :Poohgaveup:Super lurker confirmed!!!!

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
3 hours ago, Melodie said:

Kao's IG live 

Some tidbits translated by @yuzueco on twitter here:

When they were catering, Kao took a lot of meat, and Hanyu told him that he didn't have enough vegetables and that his acne wouldn't go away. But added "but I can't speak for others either." And said "I just only want to eat strawberries and dumplings." :xD:

- Hanyu calls Kao, "Kao." Kao is honored that Hanyu knows his name. He is hoping that Hanyu to choreograph his program in the future (Le note by me: Eh, I hope not. Based on what I've seen, choreo might not be Yuzu's strong point LOL)

- Q:Who would you like to be coached by? Kao answered right away as "Hanyu-kun!" Kao said he would like to learn from Hanyu's method such as what Hanyu is thinking about when he practice, how he's mentally preparing for the comp (Le note by me: Wise choice, kid, wise choice)

- Who loves (admires) Hanyu-sensyu more , Shun or myself? Well, Shun really loves Hanyu-sensyu but - I'm not going to lose :xD:

(Le note by me: Both of them have to compete with Sota tho LOL)

PS:

- It seems even Yuzu gets acne LOL 

PPS: Yuzueco-san said Kao complained on Twitter on April 16 that his acnes wouldn't go away, and then now he said Yuzu advised him to eat more veggies to treat acnes. Yuzu KNOWS everything :Poohgaveup:Super lurker confirmed!!!!

I am afraid that both translations contain some mistranslations here and there, so let me share a full translation.

Kao kun's comments from his Insta-live:

"I was surprised to hear "RISE" at the opening of the last show of SOI tour. I guess it perplexed Hanyu kun the most. He (T/n: or everyone) was like, "Whose music is it?" and I was like, "Oh no, that's my music :tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg:" As to the choreography Hanyu kun did for himself, I was impressed by the way he did it on the ice putting many thoughts into it. I finally bought MONSTER HUNTER RISE recently. Hanyu kun said to me, "You started playing it now?" "

"I met Hanyu kun at SOI for the first time since JNats and was feeling shy to talk to him, but Hanyu kun was very friendly and kindly talked to me very often. When I was picking up tons of rice and meat from catered foods, he said, "Don't you have some vegetables? You should have them as well. Well, I am not in a position to say this to you. If possible, I would eat only strawberries and gyozas." "

(T/n: Probably on acnes) "I think it is getting a bit better as I am trying to eat vegetables following Hanyu kun's advice... Or I may be cured by Hanyu kun's words themselves. (Laughs) Hanyu kun gets acne too,  for example, when he failed to rinse off hair conditioner, and he advised me that having fruits would help."

"When Shun and I were impersonating baseballers, Hanyu kun asked me to impersonate Giita, (Yuki Yanagita of Softbank Hawks) specifically, when he bats. When I did it, he said, "That was Asamura~ (T/n: Probably Hideto Asamura of Rakuten Golden Eagles)" He knew well about not only the famous players but also the setup pitchers and the middle relief pitchers. I thought he watched baseball a lot. I've watched (the video of) his ceremonial opening pitch. That was a nice pitch!"

Reference:

Yanagita

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4hR7v1uGD8

Asamura

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZUBe76ee6c

"My favorite programs of Hanyu kun are H&L, SEIMEI, LMEY... all of them. I mean, he looks cool no matter what he skates. I would love to copy LMEY. The trick of his I want to try is the lunge. (T/n: The lunge in PW. Sorry I forgot how you call it in English) I wish someday Hanyu kun choreograph my program. If I could have a ticket to land 4A or 4Lz in the second half of the program, I would choose the 4Lz in the second half. The ticket to land 4A is for Hanyu kun..."

Q: If you have a training camp and can choose a coach you train with, who would you choose? Brian Orser? Evgeny Plushenko? Yuzuru Hanyu? Or anyone else?

"Definitely Hanyu kun. First, I want to learn how he thinks. I want to learn from the way he dedicates his life to figure skating and the way he controls his mind toward his performance. Hanyu kun calls me "Kao!" It is nice that he knows my name. Hanyu kun is funny and extremely kind."

Kao: Which one of Shun's and my love for Hanyu is stronger? Well, Shun's sure is strong but mine is as strong as his. (Laughs)

(T/n: From @tyugaeri) Kao kun says it is OK to share his comments on SNS as long as you are not sharing wrong info, but it is not ok to upload the video on YouTube or elsewhere, please don't.

Here's another translation by Shu-Pa! on twitter: