3 hours ago, Paskud said:

Yuzuru's bio had an update. 

http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00010967.htm

It doesn't list training details and his coaches anymore, past or present, but his club is still TCC.

His profession is still university student. Programs are also old.:68468287:

The site admins must not update each person's bio live as they receive new information, because that would be time-consuming. I wonder if they did a mass upload of new details for certain sections, but he didn't give them any new information, so those sections on his bio accidentally wound up blank. :xD:

*Javi voice* Yuzuru is a mystery

[NEWS]

OA sport

Figure skating, Massimiliano Ambesi: "Yuzuru Hanyu is the light, the truth, the genius"

Fabrizio Testa – January 15, 2021 (Google Translate)

"He is the best, if I ask what Hanyu is I can answer the light, the truth, the genius. One of the greatest sports men in history. There have been no skaters like this before him and there won't be after. I think that the ISU must have the intelligence to say that there will be no 2023: there will be the first year after Hanyu if he decides to quit in 2022, because in this way we will have to reason to do justice to him and how he has changed the skating. Because we are talking about a phenomenon; I hope that Japan will think of him as the last or penultimate torchbearer for the Summer Olympics, otherwise it would be a scandal. We are talking about an almost supernormal entity, it comes from another planet for real. Hanyu is to skating as Maradona and Pele, together, are to football."

https://www.oasport.it/2021/01/pattinaggio-artistico-massimiliano-ambesi-yuzuru-hanyu-e-la-luce-la-verita-il-genio/?refresh_ce

42 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

I hope that Japan will think of him as the last or penultimate torchbearer for the Summer Olympics,

My feeling is that if he isn't competing, Kohei Uchimura will be the one lighting the cauldron.  He is Japan's greatest summer sports athlete.  Fitting symbolism would be for Yuzu, who is Japan's greatest winter sports athlete, to hand the torch to him in the opening ceremony.  I figure that Yuzu will also have the torch briefly as it passes through Sendai, hopefully in a route that takes him past Ice Rink Sendai.

13 hours ago, Paskud said:

It doesn't list training details and his coaches anymore, past or present, but his club is still TCC.

Not even the summary....

Edit: I just randomly clicked on some other skaters' bios and some of them are not updated either :/

32 minutes ago, Melodie said:

Not even the summary....

Edit: I just randomly clicked on some other skaters' bios and some of them are not updated either :/

:dontknow:

If someone doesn't know Yuzuru Hanyu's achievements, then even more they won't know about isu bios existence, but will just google him and check wiki.

14 hours ago, Paskud said:

EDIT: Actually, Yuzu's current bios would look like this :space:

Spoiler
Date of birth: 07.12.1994
Yuzuru HANYU
Place of birth: Sendai
Height: 172 cm
JPN
Home town: Sendai
Profession: unknown
Hobbies: music
Start sk. / Club: 1998 / unknown

Presence coach:

Virtual coaches:

Winnie The Pooh

Brian Orser, Tracy Wilson, Ghislain Briand

Choreographer: Jeffrey Buttle, Shae-Lynn Bourne
Former Coaches: Nanami Abe, Shoichiro Tsuzuki
Practice low season: unknown
Practice high season: unknown
Music Short Program as of season 2020/2021

Let Me Entertain You by Robbie Williams

Music Free Skating / Free Dance as of season 2020/2021
Heaven And Earth by Isao Tomita

Yuzuru Hanyu is the Olympic Champion of 2014 and 2018 and the first male single skater in history to complete the Super Slam, having won all major senior and junior competitions. He is the ISU's most valuable skater, clickbait and cashcow and yet being notoriously underscored, belittled and discredited by judges, officials and media. He looks up to Evgeni Plushenko and Johnny Weir, who are currently both unable to behave like respectable examples. His temporary presence coach is Canadian icon and loyal companion, Winnie the Pooh.

34 minutes ago, Paskud said:

:dontknow:

If someone doesn't know Yuzuru Hanyu's achievements, then even more they won't know about isu bios existence, but will just google him and check wiki.

Yeah, but it's just so irresponsible of them to not even take the efforts to update the info on the skaters on their own official source :( 

27 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

He looks up to Evgeni Plushenko and Johnny Weir, who are currently both unable to behave like respectable examples.

This part is my fav it's so on point!!:smiley-laughing021:

Small instance of Yuzu behaving like a respectable example, and good on Yuma for picking up the practice:

Google translate:

Yumachi, in an interview I saw the other day, said, "I thought it was wonderful that Hanyu turned his body and applauded the players who were commended on the four continents, so I wanted to apprentice." I was☺️

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
12 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Reveal hidden contents
Yuzuru HANYU
JPN

Presence coach:

Virtual coaches:

Winnie The Pooh

Yuzuru Hanyu is the Olympic Champion of 2014 and 2018 and the first male single skater in history to complete the Super Slam, having won all major senior and junior competitions. He is the ISU's most valuable skater, clickbait and cashcow and yet being notoriously underscored, belittled and discredited by judges, officials and media. He looks up to Evgeni Plushenko and Johnny Weir, who are currently both unable to behave like respectable examples. His temporary presence coach is Canadian icon and loyal companion, Winnie the Pooh.

:rofl3:But note to myself: Never drink anything while clicking on hidden content, it can be dangerous........

Hobbies: Music, and perhaps lets add his "slight" obsession with headphones?

Hace 13 horas, Henni147 said:

Hide contents
Yuzuru HANYU
JPN

Presence coach:

Virtual coaches:

Winnie The Pooh

I will add the word American to media :witch:. LOL I'm gonna print this one.