2 minutes ago, lynnidolz said:

Its almost end of October.Is there a possibility of monthly white wall video from Yuzu?With all the skating happening now from Skate America and Cup of Russia make me missing Yuzuru skating so much more...

:consoling2:

next year

I love how his favourite word is “challenge”! Usually challenges are things that scare people and things that people back down from, but for him it’s his favourite! I wonder why light blue though? Is that his favourite colour? Come to think of it I don’t actually know what his favourite colour is, is it gold??

On 10/25/2020 at 10:42 AM, Anni said:

The internet lottery is open from 10:00 on November 12th to 23:00 on 16th

Here you can find some information:

Reveal hidden contents

He will definitely announce his desicion soon. The corona situation has unfortunately not improved and then 50 % of the audience in the arena ....  I have not a good feeling. I miss Yuzu’s skating :sad4:, but of course health always comes first. 

Maybe he is also working with his former jump coach Soshi Tanaka. I wish, he could show us a video from training. :smiley-angelic001:

Thanks for the info, Anni!

On 10/16/2020 at 8:28 AM, Geo1 said:

Sorry, I couldn’t stop myself from making that comment because I’m the one with the pervy mind. I know that you didn’t mean anything pervy by it.

You're mind isn't any more pervy than the rest of us - you just say what we're thinking out loud,

1 hour ago, mmmrazorz said:

:sadPooh: i miss yuzu skating so much....theres a rumour nathan already landed 4a? Personally i wont believe it until i saw it with my own eyes but ngl i'll be sad if its true :weeping:

It comes from an unreliable source and nothing confirms it, I am sure it's not true. It'd be all over the internet already if it really happened :P Nathan himself said a few days ago that the triple Axel is his nemesis and it's a long way to go before he even attempts a quad.

On 10/27/2020 at 11:39 AM, mmmrazorz said:

:sadPooh: i miss yuzu skating so much....theres a rumour nathan already landed 4a? Personally i wont believe it until i saw it with my own eyes but ngl i'll be sad if its true :weeping:

When he lands his 3A on a hope and a prayer half the time? Yeah, right. 

(also, hi, after lurking since January, I finally speak. nice to meet y'all) 

26 minutes ago, QuadOllie said:

When he lands his 3A on a hope and a prayer half the time? Yeah, right. 

But, even if he does have it, he's not gonna use it any time soon. Since Yuzu has had his ready for so long (at least since before Worlds were meant to be) and just hasn't had a chance to compete, it would be a real jerk move to do it first, and Nate doesn't strike me as that kind of guy. 

(also, hi, after lurking since January, I finally speak. nice to meet y'all) 

hello!! Nice to meet you :)

hmm, honestly I wouldn’t think of it as a jerk move, it’s sports, it’s competition after all, Nathan doesn’t owe Yuzuru anything in that sense. Of course as a Yuzu fan I would hope for Yuzu to be the first to land it, but if Nathan or anyone else lands it first it will be an incredible achievement as well, and I will certainly applaud them! I wonder if Yuzu has caught wind of this rumour, it’s been floating around...

On 10/27/2020 at 1:39 PM, FlyingCamel said:

hmm, honestly I wouldn’t think of it as a jerk move, it’s sports, it’s competition after all, Nathan doesn’t owe Yuzuru anything in that sense. Of course as a Yuzu fan I would hope for Yuzu to be the first to land it, but if Nathan or anyone else lands it first it will be an incredible achievement as well, and I will certainly applaud them! I wonder if Yuzu has caught wind of this rumour, it’s been floating around...

Honestly, it just makes me think of how American media gushed about Vincent landing the first 4Lz at the Olympics and ignored that fact that that was only true because Vincent went before Boyang. Athletes getting a "first" on the technicality of getting to go before the other guy who was going to do it has never sat right with me. Like, if two skaters both landed a clean 4A for the first time at the same competition, I would consider them both to be the "first", even if that title would only go to whoever happened to skate first.