General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, FlyingCamel said:

The Yuzu waist moment has 1.9M view on youtube already XD

I've just been informed that this video with 2M was actually stolen from the original (see below) and that it might be the same person who was stalking Yuzu previously. So, maybe let's not promote that channel? (I just deleted my own tweet about it)

4 minutes ago, Veveco said:

I've just been informed that this video with 2M was actually stolen from the original (see below) and that it might be the same person who was stalking Yuzu previously. So, maybe let's not promote that channel? (I just deleted my own tweet about it)

Thank you so much @Veveco. Info like that is extremely important and helpful, especially for a new fanyu.

1 hour ago, Veveco said:

Oh dear, thank you for letting us know! I had no idea as well... 

And oh no, did someone stalk Yuzu before???

3 hours ago, SitTwizzle said:

To be honest, it looks so complicated and changing that I'm not sure I'm not saying completely wrong things.

So, as to Grand Prix season, Junior Grand Prix have been cancelled (also Challengers Series), and some Grand Prix trophies but ISU is hoping to get six ersatz of Grand Prix, with or without attendance : Skate America, Skate Canada International, Grand Prix de France, Cup of Russia, Cup of China and NHK (Japan). They will be rather regional, skaters being able to attend whether their national or their training place Grand Prix. And the final is maintained in China, but may have more than six finalists in some categories.

It is just to give the skaters an opportunity to compete and be judged, because it won't count for world standings etc. Sort of chocolate medals. The "details" are not known yet.

National championships are supposed to go on but I think one have been cancelled in Japan? Anyway Russian test skates are going on (Junior Ice Dance already done) in Novogorsk, and are available on Youtube.

The Challenger Series is still on - but not considered a "series".  A couple of been cancelled and a couple have been postponed (such as ACI).  Who knows if all of them will end up being cancelled.  JSF said a while ago that none of their skaters would compete in the Challenger Series (BOO!). We live in strange and uncertain times.

5 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

Oh dear, thank you for letting us know! I had no idea as well... 

And oh no, did someone stalk Yuzu before???

....I personally* know of at least two people who've done this....

*I know of two people from social media, not people I'm personally acquainted with

59 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

....I personally* know of at least two people who've done this....

*I know two people from social media, not people I'm personally acquainted with

36 minutes ago, Veveco said:

Unfortunately there have been some incidents. It's why many of us value his privacy so much.

Now I feel bad about sharing this video myself earlier. Let's give views to the original one instead! :angrypooh:

Gosh, that’s terrible, hope he has good security around him so he is safe!! 

Honestly,  I find it amazing how this forum is still so active every single day, even when we have only been seeing Yuzu once a month for the past 6 months... 😍😂