General Yuzuru Chat

10 минут назад, Sombreuil сказал:

A gold face mask in the Sekkisei box - how appropriate.  

Have one, still didn't try it though 😆

19 минут назад, FlyingCamel сказал:

Never bought any Sekkisei products before because I'm a broke undergrad but if I do get them next time, will it make my skin as flawless as Yuzu's? :nod2:

Do you want the truth?0:)

2 минуты назад, Veveco сказал:

Not surprising... :sigh:

Well, postponed is better than cancelled. I wonder if GPs are cancelled can they move challengers later? At least it's not a series and you can choose where to go more freely

1 минуту назад, FlyingCamel сказал:

Haha, I don't see why not :D 

Didn't help me but you can always try:coolio:

6 hours ago, LadyLou said:

Still, from his words at 4CC it felt he wanted to start anew and in these months he's had quite some time to munch over what to do (and pick music:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:). Additionally, getting new programs now and recycling them next season does sound like a good strategy, too.

I got the impression he already had music/programs in mind, just not enough time to develop them for 4CC/Worlds.

Given that Mister Hanyu never ever fails to surprise, I probably shouldn't even try to guess/wish for specific ones...

Here's a question for everyone who needs to think about Yuzu some more... it was born of the PH tweet showing that gorgeous box set of his two autobiograhy volumes to be released in China.  Surely sooner or later we hope to get volume 3, and it's likely to be imaginatively named Blue Flame 3 (if it ain't broke, after all...)

What cover picture would you be tempted by? Going with the blue theme, my first choice would be the even-for-Yuzu staggeringly beautiful Otonal one here... but if (as is understandable) they wanted to remind readers of the Olympics, one of his Chopin poses like this one...

ZzX3MuB.jpg  Ziv0Yz0.png

57 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Here's a question for everyone who needs to think about Yuzu some more... it was born of the PH tweet showing that gorgeous box set of his two autobiograhy volumes to be released in China.  Surely sooner or later we hope to get volume 3, and it's likely to be imaginatively named Blue Flame 3 (if it ain't broke, after all...)

What cover picture would you be tempted by? Going with the blue theme, my first choice would be the even-for-Yuzu staggeringly beautiful Otonal one here... but if (as is understandable) they wanted to remind readers of the Olympics, one of his Chopin poses like this one...

ZzX3MuB.jpg  Ziv0Yz0.png

Heh, I believe it's the traditional Chinese version so actually it was released in Taiwan, but as for Blue Flames 3, I'm partial to Otonal (the first one) but I can totally understand if he wanted to go for PC Chopin. Without a doubt, our boy sure loves his blue costumes...

8 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

Never bought any Sekkisei products before because I'm a broke undergrad but if I do get them next time, will it make my skin as flawless as Yuzu's? :nod2:

Can't say mine is as great as Yuzuru's but it's close!! Love their products worked great for me. I've always had super dry skin and now I don't! Thank you Yuzuru!

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

Heh, I believe it's the traditional Chinese version so actually it was released in Taiwan, but as for Blue Flames 3, I'm partial to Otonal (the first one) but I can totally understand if he wanted to go for PC Chopin. Without a doubt, our boy sure loves his blue costumes...

I wonder if there's any ideas about publishing in China?  I know how rigid and difficult the Chinese authorities can make things, but Yuzu does seem to be someone who without calculation just naturally appeals to the Asian standards of pretty much everything, physical and moral (and the Beijing Olympic Committee would probably love to draw even further on his appeal even over their own men).

Boy is quite right to love his blue, blue loves him :clapclap4:

2 hours ago, TallyT said:

ZzX3MuB.jpg  Ziv0Yz0.png

Why not both? The book will need a front and a back cover, after all...:wiggle:

4 hours ago, TallyT said:

ZzX3MuB.jpg  Ziv0Yz0.png

I prefer the Otonal one as the front cover since everything about it so breathtakingly beautiful, even the detail of the outfit itself really shining so brightly on Yuzu💖💖💖💖

///I dont even understand what am I talking about///

11 hours ago, sweetwater said:

How about Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini ver. 2.0? 

That would be lit🔥🔥

11 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

I uhmmm I think uhmmm how do I say it😂

11 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

Black swan ex for Olympic season......

A gold face mask in the Sekkisei box - how appropriate.  

The black swan package is absolutely beautiful 😭😭