General Yuzuru Chat

Hace 7 horas, WinForPooh said:

On the other hand

Oh come on, I'm out for a day...and come back to see THIS?!! HOW COULD THEY!!!! 

:dislike:

Hace 6 horas, shanshani said:

this is cursed

:iagree:

Hace 3 horas, raebia said:

I think this must be photoshopped/cgi? 

Someone put his face on some kind of not pleasant to look at bodybuilders torso?? This is not him...

Me, too, would like to unsee! 😂

If anybody finds the recipe, please let me know!! lol...

hace 51 minutos , yuzuangel said:

I haven't figured out, is this real or photoshop?

It has to be photoshop!!!  :dontdothistome: and now I'm going to watch some beautiful Origin 2. pics to clear my eyes!! 

7 minutes ago, Paskud said:

A whole new juuuuump! A new fantastic 4a....

OOh! You've inspired me! 

I can show you the best
Shining, shimmering splendid
Tell me, Judges, now when did
You last let your rules decide?
I can open your eyes
Take you StSq by PCS
Over sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride
A whole new skate!
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
You cannot do
That 4A-3T with twizzles
A whole new world
A dazzling place for the ISU
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world above you
Now I'm in a whole new world above you
Unbelievable sights (4A!)
Indescribable feeling
Soaring, jumping, freewheeling
Over endless diamond ice
A whole new world (Don't you dare close your eyes)
A hundred thousand skills to show off (Hold your breath, it gets better)
I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far
I can't let you hold me down!
10 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Oh come on, I'm out for a day...and come back to see THIS?!! HOW COULD THEY!!!! 

:dislike:

:iagree:

If anybody finds the recipe, please let me know!! lol...

It has to be photoshop!!!  :dontdothistome: and now I'm going to watch some beautiful Origin 2. pics to clear my eyes!! 

How do I unsee this atrocious picture? Is it a joke or a contest for the worst photoshopped Yuzu picture?  In either case, going to binge watch all of Yuzu's programs to cleanse my eyes

A whole new jump
A new fantastic 4a
ISU can't tell me no
Or when to go (and retire)
Or say me I'm URing

A whole new jump
A dazzling quint I will do soon
Because when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now you can just kiss me in my a:censor: (judges!)
:P
3 hours ago, mercedes said:

I was about to say the same thing...no way those are his shoulders LOL did they potoshopped his face/neck on somebody elses body?....alos Dory rocks :swordfight:

oh but this is cute and funny!

Or it's absolutely massive shoulder pads..... I lived through the 80's!!!!!!    :smiley-cool14:

3 hours ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

Is this a competition for worst costume ever with Dory and white Xylitol?

1. The pink version of this wins hands down.

2. This bluish version.

3. Dory

4. Xylitol - if you ripped the orange thing off, you had a nicely fitted body suit and I love him in white.  The costume was actually quite fetching from the back side.  

How did they manage to mess up every aspect of these pictures when their subject is so photogenic? I'm starting to wonder  if this was meant tongue in cheek - you'd have to be doing this on purpose to do it this badly, right?  Terrible colors - check. Baggy enough to hide his trademark body proportions - check. Make his face look even creepier than that wax figure - check.

At least with Dory and Xylitol, you still had a beautiful face and proper fit to look at it.  The worst thing about this ad is what they did to his face.  Looks like they dunked his head in bronzer and then still CGI'd it. 

1 minute ago, Old Cat Lady said:

1. The pink version of this wins hands down.

2. This bluish version.

3. Dory

4. Xylitol - if you ripped the orange thing off, you had a nicely fitted body suit and I love him in white.  The costume was actually quite fetching from the back side.  

How did they manage to mess up every aspect of these pictures when their subject is so photogenic? I'm starting to wonder  if this was meant tongue in cheek - you'd have to be doing this on purpose to do it this badly, right?  Terrible colors - check. Baggy enough to hide his trademark body proportions - check. Make his face look even creepier than that wax figure - check.

At least with Dory and Xylitol, you still had a beautiful face and proper fit to look at it.  The worst thing about this ad is what they did to his face.  Looks like they dunked his head in bronzer and then still CGI'd it. 

His skin tone is always way off in these pictures - like they deliberately mis-lit the studio to make him look mushroomy. 

5 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The whole shirt is ridiculously oversized and looks like they lined it with cardboard to make him look bigger. 

I was right then ....... IT IS THE 80's.  Only thing to make it worse was if it was the 70's (I lived through those too).  Then the body would be in brown with huge white and brown flowers and the material would be crimplene.  There would then of course have to be a small rounded Peter Pan collar overlaying the gold bit in the same glorious pattern!!!!