General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Lol. I think this is the youngest I've seen Yuzu get identified.  Surprised Shoma also got identified as a girl when he has such strong bone structure.  The trend I've noticed is that the few times that these apps identify Yuzu as male is when his face looks more angular.  Maybe it's that f'n perfect skin they both have.

They both have perfect skin. I still find it hilarious when people asked Shoma about his skin care routine, he says he doesn’t have any but turns out he does waxing and facials all the time. His mother is a hairstylist so I can see him

visiting her salon to get things done. 

I need to know what Yuzu really does  :mischief:

1 hour ago, Sammie said:

They both have perfect skin. I still find it hilarious when people asked Shoma about his skin care routine, he says he doesn’t have any but turns out he does waxing and facials all the time. His mother is a hairstylist so I can see him

visiting her salon to get things done. 

I need to know what Yuzu really does  :mischief:

He really may not have one, the more i know him the more i believe he is a superhuman

2 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

His level of exercise and the fact he probably eats extremely healthy all the time would naturally give him great skin anyways. 

And good genes undoubtedly, the most important input and gift of them all. Some top athletes have recurring problems with skin and have trouble keeping their weight in spite of a strict training and a healthy diet - but not Yuzu, nooo.. :snpeace:

1 minute ago, Mithrilien said:

And good genes undoubtedly, the most important input and gift of them all. Some top athletes have recurring problems with skin and have trouble keeping their weight in spite of a strict training and a healthy diet - but not Yuzu, nooo.. :snpeace:

Let's face it, he was simply blessed at birth by fairy godmothers or angels or Pooh or something...:pouty:

7 minutes ago, Anzi said:

So...I am just curious what did he/she mean perform...lips lyric song? Or skating it?

I assumed it meant that Yuzu poked Nam on the butt (or pretended to) with his index/middle finger in the pose like the picture.

Yeesh!  We knew Yuzu was audacious but can you imagine doing that with a complete stranger - even if they were both teenage boys at the time?