General Yuzuru Chat

40 minutes ago, quadaxelwin said:

Kira Kira in Japanese lol.

I find it strange that Yuzu has very simple casual fashion sense in day to day life but almost johnny weirish lady gaga sparkle, glamorous fashion sense for skating costumes.

And his costumes fit perfectly, but when he has to dress like a serious adult...?  :embSwan:

According to the tweet, in 2008 there was a survey among male skaters, and one question was to name your favorite pair & dance team. About half the people leaved a blank, but Yuzu answered it: Xue Shen & Hongbo Zhao, Oksana Domnina & Maxim Shabalin.

So our mushroom already followed pairs & dance back then! And he said in CiONTU that he watched Shae-Lynn compete and that was pre-2003. A true long-time fs fan!

4 часа назад, quadaxelwin сказал:

I find it strange that Yuzu has very simple casual fashion sense in day to day life but almost johnny weirish lady gaga sparkle, glamorous fashion sense for skating costumes.

It's the complete opposite to his normal day fashion style :darklordyuzu:

Dr. Jekill and Mr. Hyde perhaps? Same as in giggly and murder face .. I feel it worth to go deep into the topic

Hi! I am new as well and trying but not sure anymore in whether I can conquer all 4001 pages - I started and now on 380 pages:headdesk: .... then I realised that I just have to keep up with the current conversations and decided to go to 3950 and be updated... So now I am in two different places on the same thread:3: well.. we'll see how it goes.

Congrats on 4000 pages!

29 minutes ago, PomeloPooh said:

According to the tweet, in 2008 there was a survey among male skaters, and one question was to name your favorite pair & dance team. About half the people leaved a blank, but Yuzu answered it: Xue Shen & Hongbo Zhao, Oksana Dominina & Maxim Shabalin.

So our mushroom already followed pairs & dance back then! And he said in CiONTU that he watched Shae-Lynn compete and that was pre-2003. A true long-time fs fan!

Wow I had no idea he watched both pairs and Ice Dance so consistently!

There was also a Youtube Profile link of Yuzu a while back in 2016 (yyskater), so if that's him maybe he made the account to watch figure skating on youtube since then (2011). 

Although you can watch youtube without signing in, I like to think that he is a youtube watcher like the rest of us!

14 minutes ago, Ager said:

Dr. Jekill and Mr. Hyde perhaps? Same as in giggly and murder face .. I feel it worth to go deep into the topic

Hi! I am new as well and trying but not sure anymore in whether I can conquer all 4001 pages - I started and now on 380 pages:headdesk: .... then I realised that I just have to keep up with the current conversations and decided to go to 3950 and be updated... So now I am in two different places on the same thread:3: well.. we'll see how it goes.

Congrats on 4000 pages!

I think i came around 2.5k (not sure) and i decided to follow the current but you can check the thread to know about the past because the general thread is gold:tumblr_inline_mm2wnw2HKh1qz4rgp: