General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Elle said:

To be honest, I wouldn't be upset if one of the youngsters somehow manages to surpass Yuzu by mastering both quads and skating skills/transitions etc. I would, however, be bitter af if someone goes ahead of Yuzu by doing as many quads as possible (maybe some even half botched) and zero (0) attention to anything else, winning by points only and not because he is truly the best skater. :waffle:

I agree. And then there's also the issue of charisma and musicality, this is something very difficult to learn... I know it's a matter of personal preference, but I really don't see anyone from the current youngsters having the type of determination and charisma that Yuzu had when he was ~17.

(I do like Deniss' sense for performance, but then, he has no quads :disdain:)

11 minutes ago, Yolo3a said:

What I don't understand is why ISO is so late with eastablishing the rules for the next season. People needs to tailor the music folks!! Some of them need to edit it like 36 times. 

Can't wait till we get all that new mess explained on their Power Points with black background and yellow writing :P 

2 hours ago, OonsieHui said:

In short, I'm certain that his crazy research and table and calculation oriented brain will find a way to capitalise on these new rules

That's why I stated in an earlier post Yuzu's playing chess (perhaps even three-dimensional chess) while everybody else is playing checkers.

Has it been announced what time is the party today? It's pouring down and heavy winds right now in Tokyo, though it's supposed to clear up by 1pm or so. Was wondering if the weather might affect things. (Was also thinking about going snooping, since my flight was moved to the evening 😅. Though I'm sure the public won't be allowed anywhere near that. lol)

On 4/11/2018 at 5:28 PM, paminess said:

i've been a fan of Yuzuru since 2014 but before i wasnt this obsessed. :1:

and now  the first thing i do every morning is to check updates in SM and it goes on in re-watching his program reading articles monitoring the discussion here and in GS!  i cant believe the time i consume by just doing this!! 

i'm literally telling myself every night (since after olympics) that tomorrow i should limit myself but then again im stuck doing the same thing! :headdesk2:

worst part is i postpone all my travel plan this month since  i feel lazy or i'm  just too occupied/obsessed or perhaps crazy for yuzuru?? HAHA:facepalm:

On 4/11/2018 at 7:53 PM, tafattsbarn said:

OT

I can definitely relate to this :1:I'm going to Florida for a month in June and i'm just... almost dreading it '-'  I just don't want to miss out on anything. I know it's off season and everything but still... *sigh* i'm definitely in too deep. 

(this is not all thanks to Yuzu though, i also follow this music group and all signs point towards them being very active in June/July so i'm just facepalming myself for going on vacation during that time, but oh well )

2:40 AM here and im so proud of myself! :clap: just because i was able to get hold of myself the whole day to not read or post anything about Yuzuru!  and Taa--daa! i finally able to confirm my travel on May! (whew!!!! after almost 3months of postponing it) i will take advantage this off season and will try my very best to not overly obsess  Yuzuru ...LOL!!!!

if i'll be lucky enough i'm targeting to attend World 2019 in Japan..:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

sorry if this post is rather personal than Yuzuru related however this is the best platform for me to  show my hidden fangirl self  and express my suppress crazy thoughts..  

:snpeace: