General Yuzuru Chat

38 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

No! I lied! I do have something to share, and it's another Ambesi/Dolfini Yuzuru comments spread out during random figure skating moments:

At 00:10
Max: "His coach Artunian says that he (Nathan) is working on the 4Axel... I. Don't. Believe. It. Even. If. I. See. It. He doesn't have the technique to pull 4 and a half rotations off, and the triple is already difficult for him to land."
Angelo: "Yes, in fact, said like that, it does sound like a wisecrack."

And forward at 00:45
Angelo: "If I had to pick an athlete to complete 4Axel (Angelo is still quite skeptical about it being a reality, Max is more of a believer :laughing:) it wouldn't be him, I'd say two or three names before him - Hanyu, maybe!"
Max: "Who already landed it during practice"

Every single time Max mentions 4A and said Yuzu have landed it during practice just make me :13877886: 

3 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Every single time Max mentions 4A and said Yuzu have landed it during practice just make me :13877886: 

*pats*

Breathe. You have to start pacing yourself because we haven't even really started with Nessie. Imagine actually seeing it. So practicing handling shock now is good :laughing:

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

*pats*

Breathe. You have to start pacing yourself because we haven't even really started with Nessie. Imagine actually seeing it. So practicing handling shock now is good :laughing:

I’m excited and scared at the same time :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:  

8 hours ago, SydneyH said:

DR2Ua5EXcAMcn0N.jpg:9:

I was under a self-imposed posting ban at that time and i remember laughing so hard when i read somewhere about Yuzu being the only one attentive during this interview. And also when P&G event used a Yuzu-cutout. Still cracks me up to this date. I don't think this will be not-funny, ever. :LOL:  

And gosh, the thread moves super fast. Love it! :tomato: 

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

At 00:10

Max: "His coach Artunian says that he (Nathan) is working on the 4Axel... I. Don't. Believe. It. Even. If. I. See. It. He doesn't have the technique to pull 4 and a half rotations off, and the triple is already difficult for him to land."
Angelo: "Yes, in fact, said like that, it does sound like a wisecrack."

Oooooooo burn!!! Shots fired!! :LOL:

2 часа назад, Yatagarasu сказал:

Hello, hello!
Interrupting regular programming to invite everyone to Ice Fantasia viewing, in just a few hours! Should be a lot of fun (especially considering some of those clothes for guys. Goodness) No but seriously do come, we can relax and have fun.

I'll be there tomorrow. Today I'll try to catch Evgenia Medvedeva and gift her Yuzuru's Sendai parade T-shirt... But tbh when that idea went in my head for the first time I thought it was brilliant and original... Now I think it's strange and a little stupid but whatever xD. 

13 hours ago, meoima said:

Also, no coach and no skating club is for everyone. Just saying. Yuna left TCC. Adam Rippon left TCC. Nam Nguyen left TCC. Roman Sadowsky left TCC. 

Some people work well in a certain environment and some don’t. It’s not like TCC is a skating heaven for everyone.

We should just wait and see.

exactly! it doesnt mean that they train with the same coach the result will be the same.

its like studying in a class, there will be plenty of student with one professor but when it comes to final exam not everyone get same grade..

beside Yuzuru is a talented skater! He is already good even before joining TCC!!!

(they said hard work beats talent, but mind you... Yuzu is both!:))

so i think Yuzuru will not have any problem if  Boyang Jin or whoever skater will be a new member of TCC.

i guess yuzu will actually be happy watching 4lz technique from Boyang , i remember it was actually Javi who's practicing and aiming 4loops but suddenly it was Yuzu who was able to make it first .... :smiley-laughing021:

I read somewhere that in an interview

Yuzu said he doesn't apply even mosturizers to face. Is this interview true and where is the source?

I cannot believe how such supple and healthy looking skin runs on zero mositurizers and skincare 😂😂

Why aren't cosmetic skin care companies asking for him to star in skincare commericals I wonder.

I've never seen a man with such clear and translucent skin