General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, Danibellerika said:

Well he's had a lot of practice :peekapooh:

And image training :pouty:

41 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

:thanks: @gladi ! ! !

ETA: This cheeky little brat :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Challenging Stephane into a spin contest while he was 10?! :LOL: yuzuru the competitive little mushroom! :rofl2:

10 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Awww he wore his medal to show everyone :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

It's private can't see :sigh:

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

Interesting read, as always with a Yuzu interview. (And yes, thank you @gladi!)

It's even more interesting to contrast what he said then with what he's said in post-oly interviews. You can really tell the whole surmounting this potentially career ending injury has left it's mark on him. 

The one that really stood out to me was how at the start of the season he said he is never satisfied or happy with a result even when he goes clean for both SP and FS, and he expects PC to be the same; but after the injury (and winning PC), he said for the first time he felt satisfied and content with how he did, because he felt he had performed to the best he could at the time. 

I'm so glad he's gotten that! :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

An expensive lesson, but if he could keep that shift of perspective and moderate his extreme self criticism and perfectionism, I personally think it would only be good for his skating. 

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

Again, a HUGE HUGE thank you to @gladi! Well...guess we have to hold on to our hair/wigs for at least one more season, the boy's not done with us yet.

What a wonderful experience!

Competing against him, I resolved to get better at spins as well. You’ll definitely improve, learning from them. Assembling the legends and opening the best school ever – that’s the dream.  

So this is what CiONTU is-step one of the master plan. Interesting-a school of legends for figure skating, well where do I have my hypothetical future-skating-super-star-child-that-is-yet-unborn sign up? Hanyu style jumps, with Lambiel-style spins, and maybe he can persuade Pchiddy to come in for the SS?

Just now, PPOS said:

Maybe Yumi left her scissors in Japan accidentally??? :LOL:

Maybe mom's on vacation/holiday/taking it easy, and he just decided to forget it/not go to barber/going to barber is too mendokusaii~

8 hours ago, singermelodie1 said:

It was a camera?:1: I just thought that he put his head in hole for no reason:english1:

Am still waiting for the cameraman to release video of Yuzu popping closeup into that camera.... unless he popped in just to switch on camera and skates off before the camera fully starts up?

40 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

> #yuzurohanyu

:smiley-laughing021:

And the longish hair makes me wonder who cut his hair? Mom, salon, personal stylist?