General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Xen said:

Shhhh....what if he goes to Australia as a vacation? Didn't his family get first class tickets for trips from ANA?

What if he shows up in Australia for a show ? For a seminar?

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

I heard he's a mermaid now, so, you never know. :biggrin:

1 hour ago, dotsquare said:

I'm from Sydney too! I'd love for Yuzu to come here :darklordyuzu:  Sydney is a pretty relaxed city. Although knowing Yuzu, he probably has zero interest in vacationing considering he hasn't been to Niagra Falls once

Kohei Uchimura was in Brisbane recently so you never know :peekapooh:

hace 1 minuto , meoima said:

Anyone know the name of the skater hugging Yuzuru in this video: 

I know him but somehow I could not remember his name. Thanks.

I m not sure but...Zachary Donohue, maybe?

While I was trying to catch up with the thread, JSF announced Yuzu's withdrawal from Worlds...
To be honest, I've never expected that he would skate at Worlds this year hearing his comments after FS in PyeongChang. He gave his all for the win. Hope he'll be able to take a good rest and get fully healed from now on.
I feel sorry for those who have been looking forward to seeing him in Milan. I think I know how you feel now and hope you will all have a chance to see him live in near future.:fingerscrossed:

:5a7ce9d358326_offtopic1:Sorry for being off-current-topic but let me give my two cents on some topics discussed in these 50-60 pages...

On his comment in the press conference held by Japan National Press Club:

Spoiler

I saw someone commented that he said that he often watches fanvids, but actually he said that he has watched feature segments in news shows focusing on his fans and said that some of them are twisting the image of his fans.

This was a part of his answer to a question like, "If those Poohs thrown into the rink were money, would it makes you happier?" and he said that those who could come to the venue and throw Poohs (and sometimes get interviewed by media) are a very limited few and they have already spent so much money just to be there, and there are many other fans who could not come to the venue for many reasons (like being too young to travel abroad to see a competition, being unable to win the lottery for the ticket, etc.) and he wants to appreciate the support of both types of fans and deliver performances that would convey his appreciation to all of them.

I think he probably felt uncomfortable hearing a the question because it implies that he sees his fan as money when he actually sees them as people who have their own life who have jobs to earn their living or classes to attend while fangirling.

Not like some fans, I preferred reporters attended FCCJ press conference much more than those who attended JNPC one because some of their questions were not so respectful. However, all of his answers were brilliant and sometimes moving. We'll have a lot to talk about once it is fully translated by gladi and her friend, I think.

On the article published by Josei Jishin:

Spoiler

As others said in earlier posts, Josei Jishin is a tabloid magazine and these types of magazines often fabricate stories so please be careful to share an article published by them.

Josei Jishin (女性自身) is a magazine which reported that Yuzu broke with Shae-Lynn last April. source

Be careful about Josei Seven (女性セブン), Shukan Josei (週間女性), and Cyzo (サイゾー) too. 
Josei Seven fabricated a story about him and his ex-classmate in 2016 and still referred to it as a fact this February despite his denial.source
Shukan Josei and Cyzo have slandered Kikuchi san in their articles.
When they hide the name of the source of information it's highly possible that the information is false. It's waste of time to take their article seriously and worry about things because of them.

5 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

While I was trying to catch up with the thread, JSF announced Yuzu's withdrawal from Worlds...
To be honest, I've never expected that he would skate at Worlds this year hearing his comments after FS in PyeongChang. He gave his all for the win. Hope he'll be able to take a good rest and get fully healed from now on.
I feel sorry for those who have been looking forward to seeing him in Milan. I think I know how you feel now and hope you will all have a chance to see him live in near future.:fingerscrossed:

:5a7ce9d358326_offtopic1:Sorry for being off-current-topic but let me give my two cents on some topics discussed in these 50-60 pages...

On his comment in the press conference held by Japan National Press Club:

Hide contents

I saw someone commented that he said that he often watches fanvids, but actually he said that he has watched feature segments in news shows focusing on his fans and said that some of them are twisting the image of his fans.

This was a part of his answer to a question like, "If those Poohs thrown into the rink were money, would it makes you happier?" and he said that those who could come to the venue and throw Poohs (and sometimes get interviewed by media) are a very limited few and they have already spent so much money just to be there, and there are many other fans who could not come to the venue for many reasons (like being too young to travel abroad to see a competition, being unable to win the lottery for the ticket, etc.) and he wants to appreciate the support of both types of fans and deliver performances that would convey his appreciation to all of them.

I think he probably felt uncomfortable hearing a question because it implies that he sees his fan as money when he actually sees them as people who have their own life who have jobs to earn their living or classes to attend while fangirling.

Not like some fans, I preferred reporters attended FCCJ press conference much more than those who attended JNPC one because some of their questions were not so respectful. However, all of his answers were brilliant and sometimes moving. We'll have a lot to talk about once it is fully translated by gladi and her friend, I think.

On the article published by Josei Jishin:

Reveal hidden contents

As others said in earlier posts, Josei Jishin is a tabloid magazine and these types of magazines often fabricate stories so please be careful to share an article published by them.

Josei Jishin (女性自身) is a magazine which reported that Yuzu broke with Shae-Lynn last April. source

Be careful about Josei Seven (女性セブン), Shukan Josei (週間女性), and Cyzo (サイゾー) too. 
Josei Seven fabricated a story about him and his ex-classmate in 2016 and still referred to it as a fact this February despite his denial.source
Shukan Josei and Cyzo have slandered Kikuchi san in their articles.
When they hide the name of the source of information it's highly possible that the information is false. It's waste of time to take their article seriously and worry about things because of them.

Thank you as always for your insight and clarification. :) He really was absolutely masterful in those conferences. It made me admire him all the more.