General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

In Chinese, "明明可以考脸吃饭, 但非得靠能力。”- "Can make a living off of looks, but no, has to go and live off his skills." We are not worthy...

He might've done that out of his golden heart to save us some sanity (And all those talents can't be contained). But in the end y'know, that look can't go unnoticed and he still got dragged to photoshoots anyway. I blame the beauty industry :tumblr_m33wn6Kgfe1qdlkyg:

On the side note, the fact that I wore a Sapphire ring for the past 5 years does not help at all. I'm attacked by all the colors and the royalty :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

23 minutes ago, yuzuuu said:

wait if it goes above 10mil, it'll be more than what yuzu earns from winning the ogm right..... looks like there's fans whos richer than the federation and committee and.... 

some fans are just more capable of recognizing and rewarding quality :biggrin: 

2 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

yes, hello for enhancing beauty that is out of this world :pouty: I love yuzu's death glares but seeing him like this once in a while is not that bad either :biggrin:

and hello to all satellites I am attempting mass murder spreading happiness with my new display pic :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

me dead :13877886:

Well... way to go killing all your fans Mr. Hanyu... :13877886:

I saw this on the ride home and closed my phone immediately coz I knew I'd likely forget to get off at the right place, or end up walking into a puddle or a hole or something later on. 

This is not safe I tell you... 

1 minute ago, katonice said:

I saw this on the ride home and closed my phone immediately coz I knew I'd likely forget to get off at the right place, or end up walking into a puddle or a hole or something later on. 

Don't check the planet in public places! It's for your own safety! This is my mantra! :LOL:

hace 1 minuto , katonice said:

What a way to finish weak fanyus who barely survived Olympics  :13877886:

Italian version of a covert coat- extra velvet!  He'd be better off in made to measure - Savile Row - Anderson & Sheppard,  they were Fred Astaires tailors, know how to cut formal clothes for active people!

i just realised something random. Yuzu has three Olympic gold medals. The record so far is Gillis Grafstrom and Plushenko with four each. If Yuzu stays for one more Olympics he might just join their ranks (and even beat them if he also participates in team event).