General Yuzuru Chat

just randomly saw this tweet on my tl and I was just amazed by his jump distance?!!! Like they don’t even edit the pic to make the jump bigger. Anyone knows the average distance for quad sal? Bc I think Yuzu’s jump is bigger than others’??

also damn boy the landing position! Icb people used to criticise his landing arm and toe position before :knc_brian1:

10 minutes ago, b138oo said:

just randomly saw this tweet on my tl and I was just amazed by his jump distance?!!! Like they don’t even edit the pic to make the jump bigger. Anyone knows the average distance for quad sal? Bc I think Yuzu’s jump is bigger than others’??

also damn boy the landing position! Icb people used to criticise his landing arm and toe position before :knc_brian1:

I am sure they edited it because a real quad Sal is taller and shorter than that. 

29 minutes ago, meoima said:

I am sure they edited it because a real quad Sal is taller and shorter than that. 

Ahhh okay bc the background pic doesn’t change u know like those pppyyyeeeooonnngggccchhhaaannnggg thing, I assume they didn’t edit it and was shocked 

58 minutes ago, b138oo said:

Ahhh okay bc the background pic doesn’t change u know like those pppyyyeeeooonnngggccchhhaaannnggg thing, I assume they didn’t edit it and was shocked 

I read that in slowed down audio voice and have now had my morning chortle. Yuzu entertains in unpredictable ways.

Guys, I'm so weak :13877886: I went to a Japanese bookstore and saw someone's face peeking out from one of the shelves in the bottom level. So naturally, I go down. 10 minutes and $160 later:

gdi.png

I'm so, so, so, so weak. :dpooh:

But but but aren't they beautiful? :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

5 minutes ago, guitarist said:

Guys, I'm so weak :13877886: I went to a Japanese bookstore and saw someone's face peeking out from one of the shelves in the bottom level. So naturally, I go down. 10 minutes and $160 later:

gdi.png

They're very beautiful. Very. :) 

6 minutes ago, guitarist said:

gdi.png

I would totally do the same if I had the chance.

9 minutes ago, guitarist said:

gdi.png

I support your very sensible financial choices. 

10 minutes ago, guitarist said:

gdi.png

I would call that money well spent. 

20 minutes ago, guitarist said:

gdi.png

Did you go to Kinokuniya? :P

39 minutes ago, guitarist said:

gdi.png

who says money can't buy happiness? :LOL: 

57 分, guitaristさんが言いました:

gdi.png

Be brave and watch out !!

Another wave is coming :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

I wanted to buy this magazine released on 27 Feb., but I couldn't find it on 1 March at any bookstore in my neighbor.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/完全保存版-羽生結弦-平昌オリンピック-金メダルの全記録-フライデー特別増刊/dp/406511554X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1520136489&sr=8-1&keywords=羽生結弦&dpID=51hIBLWIX8L&preST=_SX218_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_&dpSrc=srch

Actually, FRIDAY is a sort of (notorious) pictorial gossip magazine, but even they have issued a Yuzuru special magazine, and fans said the content was good despite it is "FRIDAY" before release.  But unfortunately I couldn't check it :sad-smiley-046:

I'll try online or booking the second issue.  

I really hope I could survive by selecting magazines as I cannot afford all of them anyway :smiley-love077:

EDIT:  I just read the reviews.  They say the pictures of FRIDAY one are not clear enough, and the angles are not good either.  So, maybe I should not buy it.