General Yuzuru Chat

45 minutes ago, Dara said:

Probably only 5 or 10 minutes are on Yuzu, and all other time will be about various different Olympians.

I think this will be the same program with the ones where there's also Kaori (trying curling), Satton and other Olympians, right? So most probably not the whole 3 hours will be about Yuzu :laughing:

Hace 1 hora, monchan said:

168m... we all know every little piece and minute of Mr. Hanyu is worth-watching =))

I have checked Fujitv.live and I think it's going to be TV Asahi (channel 004). Streaming party?

Please let's keep this thread general Yuzuru-related stuff only. Been seeing lots of off-topic. Just to keep things in order. Admins have repeatedly reminded us. I pride myself as a Yuzu-fan and i have this thought that Yuzu-fans in general are mature and disciplined. Hope it also shows here in our forum dedicated to Yuzu. Sorry to be a party pooper. Thanks! 

I remember reading a discussion here about Yuzu being afraid of heights. Been rewatching his 2014 Sendai parade (i'm doing image training:embSwan:) and in this video, @0:42, he was holding on to the rail and then he did R&J2 ending pose, and then couldn't quite grasp the hand rail again. :xD: 

Ugh, i'm not a good storyteller, here's the video if anyone's interested. 

Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie fan <3 I've known about Yuzu for a while but never paid him any attention (shame on me). Going into the Olympics he was the only name that I recognized. Coming out of it, I have fallen hard. I've decided to try out figure skating as a hobby and seeing Yuzu in the flesh is on my bucket list. I've had a really hard time containing my feels these past two weeks so I decided to make a fan video. I figured it would be nice to share with you guys <3 (apologies for the quality- this is my first time editing a video!)

A little bit about myself: I'm a med student so I'm pretty curious about the specific injury Yuzu has. I'm also semi-competent in Japanese- certainly not fluent, but I can get the gist of interviews/dramas/shows. I'm also going to Japan and Europe at the end of this year so I'm praying there will be a chance to see Yuzu <3  Nice meeting you all!

14 minutes ago, Erin said:

I remember reading a discussion here about Yuzu being afraid of heights. Been rewatching his 2014 Sendai parade (i'm doing image training:embSwan:) and in this video, @0:42, he was holding on to the rail and then he did R&J2 ending pose, and then couldn't quite grasp the hand rail again. :xD: 

Ugh, i'm not a good storyteller, here's the video if anyone's interested. 

I am struck anew by just how amazingly ill-fitted that suit is. 

2 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie fan <3 I've known about Yuzu for a while but never paid him any attention (shame on me). Going into the Olympics he was the only name that I recognized. Coming out of it, I have fallen hard. I've decided to try out figure skating as a hobby and seeing Yuzu in the flesh is on my bucket list. I've had a really hard time containing my feels these past two weeks so I decided to make a fan video. I figured it would be nice to share with you guys <3 (apologies for the quality- this is my first time editing a video!)

A little bit about myself: I'm a med student so I'm pretty curious about the specific injury Yuzu has. I'm also semi-competent in Japanese- certainly not fluent, but I can get the gist of interviews/dramas/shows. I'm also going to Japan and Europe at the end of this year so I'm praying there will be a chance to see Yuzu <3  Nice meeting you all!

:goe:

Welcome! 

2 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

Hi everyone!

Welcome! Are you SURE you want to join the madness? Be stressed all year long? Spend nights awake watching a show that will show 3 seconds of Yuzu? ARE YOU DEFINITELY SURE???? :hachimaki:

Well, i guess it's too late to change your mind by now. Yuzu captured me in 4 mins so who am i to talk. :devilYuzu:

But don't worry, there's us who will suffer with you. ANYTHING IS WORTH IT WITH YUZU.  :snpeace:

Awesome fanvid! Hope it'll be longer next time. :snonegai: And you're doing figure skating for hobby! While being a med student! You're as extra as Yuzu is. :bow: