General Yuzuru Chat

9 часов назад, baninainpajamas сказал:

would someone be kind enough to explain the relationship between TAT and Yuzu? Like how they got to have a close relationship? Seeing her practically smother him in kisses after he runs to her after winning ogm was cute. I tried googling but it just led me to a thread in the other forum where she didn't think Yuzu deserved the bronze at Worlds 2012 🤨

It's very hard to pinpoint the exact moment moreover she is not commenting every event. Surely she changed her opinion during the years as Yuzu became better. Surely she already liked him during 2015-2016 season but I don't remember what she said earlier. TAT also likes Shoma a lot and also phrased Satoko during Gala - her musicality and how she overcame injuries. She always says how hardworking Japanese athletes are and really likes talented people.

As for Yuzu Idk, I think that he respects her a lot as a famous coach and surely they met up during some comps.

10 hours ago, getsurenka said:

Haha, I was hoping he brings 4Lo and 4Lz back next season (as long as he recovers) and 4A the one after that... so we can have at least two more seasons. But now I am resigned to go along with the ride with whatever may come.

I think, next season he is going to do 4LZ-3T and 4LO, and at worlds 2020 4A.... :smiley-scared003:

24 minutes ago, Lunna said:

It's very hard to pinpoint the exact moment moreover she is not commenting every event. Surely she changed her opinion during the years as Yuzu became better. Surely she already liked him during 2015-2016 season but I don't remember what she said earlier. TAT also likes Shoma a lot and also phrased Satoko during Gala - her musicality and how she overcame injuries. She always says how hardworking Japanese athletes are and really likes talented people.

As for Yuzu Idk, I think that he respects her a lot as a famous coach and surely they met up during some comps.

Ahh okay, so it seems like quite an organic progression in their relationship. I was just wondering if there had been an event or anything that caused them to become close. Thanks to everyone who replied :)

I don't think this has been posted before..

here's the interview where Yuzu talks about learning English to go to the forest with Pooh :rofl:

https://www.olympicchannel.com/en/playback/yuzuru-hanyu-happy-to-say-nothing-at-all/

and in this one Javi talks about how it's like training alongside him and what he admires about him

https://www.olympicchannel.com/en/playback/javier-fernandez-and-yuzuru-hanyu-rivals-and-friends/

They're both subbed!

T. Tarasova and A. Grishin commenting on Yuzuru Hanyu SP 16.02.2018 O.G.

In parenthesis are synonyms and explanations. My translation.

T T – After such an injury, to go out straight to OG without participation in other competitions, surely is very hard/ difficult.

AG – Hundreds if not thousands of Japanese flags are raised at this moment. On the ice is Sochi 2014 O.C. With his incredible program with piercing (intense to the senses, fierce) music Ballade no. 1 of Frederic Chopin.

Hanyu returned to 2 programs from the past years.

T T – It is my favorite!

|

T T – (4T + 3T Rippon ) Hop! Hop! Brava!!

Ah you golden boy!

|

|

T T Standing Ovation!

AG – So will there be a new world record? There's Hanyu and there are everyone else. This is simply incredible, inimitable (incomparable, unparalleled) and can not be explained with words. Yuzuru Hanyu!

T T – The music and him are one and the same (a whole).

How much I love the talent. The talent gives happiness, happiness to thousands, millions of people. To live, admire and create! Thank you very much my darling boy that you recovered, that you are in service (operational, working it is mostly about the army that they are standing in line ready for battle).

It hurts or it doesn't, no one cares about that, you are here and you skated very well for yourself. Thank you!!

AG – Ohoohoho what's going on at the borders. All the winnie the pooh that did no reach the ice (thrown from balconies) are thrown down now behind the border. And now a mountain of winnies is being gathered..

T T – Thousands! Thousands of yellow winne the pooh!!

AG – We have never seen something like this. Indeed, thousands. It is crazy!

T T-- I should go take some. 

AG A bag! Yellow winnie the pooh in a bag. New dish. (I don't think he means as food)

But Hanyu was amazing! That's what means the person stepped on ice, is able and devoted to the work he does, and did everything.

T T – How he can feel this music. Everything is coinciding (to correspond exactly, as in nature,) in him, his elegance (fragility, lightness), delicacy (fineness of structure) both outside and inside and this immense power inside of this Japanese man. I always say that to win one has to be a bit of a Japanese.

There's a small, tiny thing in-clarity (4S+3T Rippon) but this will be a plus for him.

AG – Surely it will be for Hanyu (meaning that he will be mad if the judges will deduct something based on that)

T T – Wah what artistry is his skating, what breathing (my opinion: she means that when actors bring a play to life and like it's breathing on its' own) in this skate. So much strength inside! (here TAT compared Aliev to Hanyu, as he had strength to skate well this time)

TT – That's it. Nothing to add, nothing to deduct.

AG – Well there's nothing else to be said. This is another masterpiece of this magnificent figure skater possibly of all times. I will withhold myself from this big words but he is steep (extreme or incredible, as a statement or story)

T T – You know what he was given by nature... 111.68

AG – Amazing! Not the world record but it doesn't make this distinction less

T T-- You understand that he didn't jump LTZ or LO. He jumped what he jumped but did it incredibly. He rotated like a turbine.

TT -- And thank you very much to his coach who loves him and believes in him! It's not possible not to love him (Yuzu).