General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

@kaerb your favourite 'go crazy' choreo! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

lmao I demand FULL COMMITMENT to that body twist :laughing:

and lmao I know... it's not even a question of whether I'd prefer him to rest or go to Worlds, his health always comes first, absolutely no question. As an Australian, I'm just a little sad at how most comps he might go to next year will be a 25-30hr+ flight from me again. So y'all who can make it in <10hrs, please do try to go if you possibly can, you have no idea how lucky you are. I'm just gonna have to try and win the lottery for Japan Worlds or NHK...

He made an EPIC cb at Oly after months of absence. Imagine he goes back to dungeon from now on and only cb at Worlds 19, as a 2-time Oly champion, in Jpn (yes, next Worlds is in Jpn). HOW MAGNIFICIENT IS THATTTTT :LOL:

(Yea I know Fanyus will be all completely dead in a ditch if waiting him THAT LONG :13877886::13877886::13877886:)

9 minutes ago, kaerb said:

lmao I demand FULL COMMITMENT to that body twist :laughing:

and lmao I know... it's not even a question of whether I'd prefer him to rest or go to Worlds, his health always comes first, absolutely no question. As an Australian, I'm just a little sad at how most comps he might go to next year will be a 25-30hr+ flight from me again. So y'all who can make it in <10hrs, please do try to go if you possibly can, you have no idea how lucky you are. I'm just gonna have to try and win the lottery for Japan Worlds or NHK...

I think the hideous flight would be worth it even if it kills us. I also think we’re just going to have to find a way to put on an ice show or GP event here.  :dpooh:

Soooo... anyone here in event management/philanthropy? :biggrin: