General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, Killaa said:

Future jump sequence *ding ding ding*

Wait is it even allowed in a program? Because I saw ladies with 3a sequence... 

I think it is, but there's no benefit in doing it? It's better to leave 3A to use it as the first jump in a combination, because there aren't many jumps that can be the first in a combination, I think. I'm sure someone with better jump knowledge can explain it better.

However Yuzu has done 4T-3A, 4T-3A-3A, 4T-3A-3A-3A in galas/ice shows before... wasn't there even a 4T-3A-3A-3A-3A once? Although without existing footage... Too many 3As to remember properly...

Just now, kaeryth said:

Hello... please put this on my tombstone, thanks. JPN media, I know you were filming the gala... you better release the video of how this happened.

Maybe he heard Tessa is apparently the most titled figure skater ever, and now is planning to catch up by taking up ice dancing lol

4 minutes ago, qactus said:

yes that's totally fine!! and uGH YES EXACTLY. it feels so refreshing to know that he's just finally letting himself go, and we really couldn't ask for more ;_;<3 and yeah like even when he was doing jumps, it still didn't have that tense weight of frustration it might've had before where you just know he's being hard on himself and analyzing every little thing as applied to competition, thinking about all the ways he can do better or be better. he's just having fun with it !!!! with this carefree, content vibe !!! no baggage LOL and that's seriously something special coming from tHE yuzuru hanyu. I'M SO HAPPY I COULD CRY.

I remember in one of the commentaries of Yulia, she said that even during the gala Yuzu would do RTs of his program and we can see that sometimes he uses the gala to think about how to improve his programs as well. In fancams, he's usually in one corner skating while everyone else is either chilling or clowning around. Seeing him have so much fun here is just so heart-warming. Even with just pictures you can FEEL a lightness and freedom in his aura. :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Just now, yuzuangel said:

They are sometimes on display but still owned by him, no?

I believe so. I think it depends on the contract they make. Though i somehow don't want this costume to be on display for a long while, only for a short period of time would work for me. But it's up to Yuzu.

5 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I think it is, but there's no benefit in doing it? It's better to leave 3A to use it as the first jump in a combination, because there aren't many jumps that can be the first in a combination, I think. I'm sure someone with better jump knowledge can explain it better.

However Yuzu has done 4T-3A, 4T-3A-3A, 4T-3A-3A-3A in galas/ice shows before... wasn't there even a 4T-3A-3A-3A-3A once? Although without existing footage... Too many 3As to remember properly...

yuzu did 3A-1Lo-4S too once lol and 4S-1Lo-4S(fall), i think gpf 2016? he did a lot of crazy combo there i think i remember some x-3T-3Lo combo

1 minute ago, kaeryth said:

I remember in one of the commentaries of Yulia, she said that even during the gala Yuzu would do RTs of his program and we can see that sometimes he uses the gala to think about how to improve his programs as well. In fancams, he's usually in one corner skating while everyone else is either chilling or clowning around. Seeing him have so much fun here is just so heart-warming. Even with just pictures you can FEEL a lightness and freedom in his aura. :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

I've always wondered if this is partly habit from that summer of 60 ice shows when Sendai rink was out of commission - can't waste ice time, you never know when it might be taken away from you...