General Yuzuru Chat

...just got home from work — to a smiling, happy, laughing Yuzuru!

Cantˋt tell you how much I love it:):smiley-love017::).

And I managed to arrange my life around so that I will be able to get up in the middle of the night and watch the gala life with all of you:).

These are so happy days!:)

2 minutes ago, raebia said:

...just got home from work — to a smiling, happy, laughing Yuzuru!

Cantˋt tell you how much I love it:):smiley-love017::).

And I managed to arrange my life around so that I will be able to get up in the middle of the night and watch the gala life with all of you:).

These are so happy days!:)

when and what times the gala please? I definitely want to watch it! 

7 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I was rewatching the flower/venue ceremony again and I was wondering... was there any talk here about Yuzu putting a hole in the podium? lol (a tiny one, but still lol)

what? his jumping up makes a hole on the podium? :rofl:I don't think we've talked abt this?

5 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

when and what times the gala please? I definitely want to watch it! 

sunday starts at 9:30 KST I think?

3 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

from no speed..

. . . . thats just ridiculous. . . . oh well. at least now we have another video reference of Yuzuru Hanyu 3A from stand still.... (why is that even a thing oh gosh) 

48 minutes ago, swanbeau said:

team event is just a way to ensure canada, russia, and usa get medals somehow but thats just my opinion :drinkcoffee:

That's what I thought, too. Esp. after the individual podiums so far

Spoiler

Going in, the strong Gold medal contenders in Pairs were China and Germany, in Men were Japanese and Spain (US too, kinda, but that's mainly due to politicking), French was a threat in ID. Only in Ladies do one of those giants feds have a secure hold. So, there.

I mean, technically, it was meant to encourage federations to somehow train strong skaters across disciplines, but look at it.

9 hours ago, Floria said:

I can see Seimei star on the iPod case, but what is the bird? Does it have any special meaning?

8 hours ago, Anya said:

I think I read somewhere before that it's a yatagarasu (crow-god). But I dont know if it has a special meaning or something.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-legged_crow

Yatagarasu is the bird used in the crest of Yuzuruha shrine, although their Yatagarasu is depicted like this.