General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, sallycinnamon said:

We don't know anything about his current condition, he may be at 99% but wants to be 100% ready that's why he may decide to practice more. Let's trust him and his decision, whatever it is. I have a feeling that he's going to be fine. :smile:

thank you :sadPooh:

11 minutes ago, Floria said:

Now I wonder if Brian will stay in Toronto with him. Brian's other pupils doesn't participate in  Team event, except maybe Daleman.

Doesn't Junhwan have to do Team Event for Korea?

I'm surprisingly chill with him skipping the team event. It's a smart strategic move from him which I fully support. See,the thing is whatever    he does in the team event he can't win. Impossibe. He does good-the pressure  for the individual event will be unbearable. He does so-so , the press will start danse macabre and it  will again cause the pressure wich is unbearable. Combined with virtually non-existent chances of medalling for the  Japanese team,this  event is absolutely  unnecessary  for him. He  knows what he does. Trust him

Oh, well, two more days of sleep instead of waking up in the middle of the night to watch FS (and go to work afterwords)... One more week of efficient training can do him good. We can only pray that his health is good enough and all the quads are behaving again :13877886:*takes a deep breath and tries to send positive thoughts to the Universe :snonegai:*

This helped A LOT.

So after 2 minute of agonising stupid thoughts.. I'm calmer now because I have an assignment deadline on the 14th Feb so now with team event out of the question, I can live a bit and die after my assignment.

So me planning to submit my work on the 12th or 13th will actually allow me to die in peace when he shows up and I will have time to stalk social media about his practice and his out-of-ninja-mode cause by the time the planet is flooded with rain, my assignment will be 90% finished. Yes good thoughts.

Think positive. 

I'll die calmer and no assignment to worry about. 

unless he trolls his way in earlier than expected.

I can do this.

we can survive this.

:POOH:

These days every news about him make me panic and this one was no different, but after thinking about it carefully, I think he made a wise decision. By skipping the Team Event he'll avoid some of the worst case scenarios: injuring or tiring himself before the individual competition, the frustration of performing better early on than when it matters; the GPF-2015-esque pressure and high expectations on him(self) in case he goes clean; and if he bombs, the pressure of having to prove himself in the individual event.