General Yuzuru Chat

I'm going to need triple espressos and the alarm clock given the hour of the morning it will be for me - thank you so much NBC.  I'll save the booze and the tranquillisers for possible outcomes.

2 minutes ago, Sammie said:

:13877886::13877886::13877886: I wish I knew this existed before I start taking meds that I can’t drink alcohol with. 

Ouch. Don't worry, I'll have some for you. :smiley-laughing021:

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

If i think better, coffee and chocolate will be a must! The competitions hours are truly ungodly for me! 3 am the Teams Comp if what they said on Esp is true! To early for drinks! :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

Normal rules do not apply during once-in-four-years emergencies.

3 minutes ago, Fay said:

Hey, I just want to join the happy Lala land...

You'll be joining some land all right ... I have, on occasion, mixed all three. I am not sure exactly where that takes me but let me tell you, you have yourself a party for sure. You also have a different party once you land back but details. 

I think I'm probably going to make it through Yuzu's events just fine on chocolate and coffee except the individual free. Once we get there, only vodka will do. I am basically warning everyone in advance that ahem, I may not be a particularly good typist at this point. :biggrin:

All events are super early here, too... and after the short programs, both team men and single men (and free team men, too, if we become interested in that), I have work... :sadPooh: (And after the free, I technically have Japanese class...) I also don't drink, alcohol or coffee and I'm not big on chocolate either... But I doubt I'd be able to ingest anything from nervousness anyway... (but if things go well, I shall certainly celebrate at work, somehow!)

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

You'll be joining some land all right ... I have, on occasion, mixed all three. I am not sure exactly where that takes me but let me tell you, you have yourself a party for sure. You also have a different party once you land back but details. 

I think I'm probably going to make it through Yuzu's events just fine on chocolate and coffee except the individual free. Once we get there, only vodka will do. I am basically warning everyone in advance that ahem, I may not be a particularly good typist at this point. :biggrin:

Looking forward to you slurring away dozens of posts then! 

3 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

None of those , I did eat pumpkin seeds though !

but only during relaxed time , not THAt time !

now seeing everyone has their own coping aides , I feel panicky :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:  

never knew I need one before :animated-smileys-cheeky-053:

Get a giant Pooh and hug it...