General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I also don't drink coffee. Well, not often. I will probably consume entirely too much chocolate, though. It's my coping mechanism, though it does not allow me to be dead to the world or way too excited to function like the other two. 

Well it'll be Chinese New Year's for me, I need that much caffeine to cope with relatives. 

And I just realized I might be cheering for Yuzu, probably on a working day afternoon, from my office desk at work, to a nearly full room. :13877886:I foresee losing this challenge to my discipline. 

2 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I also don't drink coffee. Well, not often. I will probably consume entirely too much chocolate, though. It's my coping mechanism, though it does not allow me to be dead to the world or way too excited to function like the other two. 

I am joining you in the chocolate corner as I don't drink and don't like coffee :P

I did actually eat a large box of chocolate by myself during the ladies free at Japanese Nationals, so it is not new for me and I guarantee it works :2thumbsup:

At least until you check your weight later :biggrin: 

2 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

*coughs*

So my friends, the time has come! We cordially invite you to join us in our first Olympic Games thread! Grab your wine, grab your chocolate, clock is going tick-tock, tick-tock!

I'm going to need something a liiiiittle bit stronger than wine... Time to bring out the vodka...:dpooh:

I'll be watching/following everything in real time, but the anxiety of waiting might mean that I go through the nice alcohol cabinet I've been building for the last couple of months before the programmes even start. On the bright side, I'm apparently an entertaining happy drunk, so if Yuzu does it, it'll be a real party.