General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Xen said:

I might be able to, but will likely not watch it around the family. It's right on Chinese New Year's for me, so the TV will be occupied for the New Year's TV shows, nor do I want to be caught with slightly wet eyes when he skates. :13877886:

oh shit you're right the men SP is right at chinese new year :facepalm: I didn't realize this before... hopefully none of my family members decided to come visit at mornings cause I will definitely ignore them if yuzu's up (for the whole of last 2/3 groups actually...) #priorities :xD: 

2 minutes ago, freeyafanfan said:

oh shit you're right the men SP is right at chinese new year :facepalm: I didn't realize this before... hopefully none of my family members decided to come visit at mornings cause I will definitely ignore them if yuzu's up (for the whole of last 2/3 groups actually...) #priorities :xD: 

Need to lock myself up in my room to watch. Will be lectured for being anti-social. But I think my priorities are correct-Chinese New Year's happens every year, but Olys is only once every 4 years. Yep!:acceptable:

3 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

If you're done with the translations, there are those documentaries, too. I don't have the links, but they were compiled in a blog.

She has exams, why're we doing this. :facepalm:

hey.. no worries... i think I've already covered all those documentaries too and all the possible blogs, accounts and news websites. I've spent like my whole career break last year digging anything and everything about Yuzu. My family even got worried about me since I've been watching/reading about him all the time. they gave up when I visited South Korea for 4CC just to see him...after knowing him for like 3 months. ha ha ha... my poor Mom... I scared the hell out of her with my obsession. 

14 minutes ago, Xen said:

Need to lock myself up in my room to watch. Will be lectured for being anti-social. But I think my priorities are correct-Chinese New Year's happens every year, but Olys is only once every 4 years. Yep!:acceptable:

Of course! it's once in 4 years vs once every year the difference is clear, our priorities are straight! :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp: I'm anti social always anyway

18 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I'll probably be asleep through everything, which might actually help my poor heart. That or my body will wake up just in time to catch him and get an ulcer.  

Might just be the latter because life's evil like that.

This was my decision for COR's FS, to sleep through it, but I woke up just minutes before Yuzu anyway because some higher power was sadistic. Since I was awake I decided to sit through it rather than be awake but not knowing what happened live. But not having the precious few skates before Yuzu's to brace myself for it was tough! I don't think I learned anything from it though because I'm still contemplating sleeping through Yuzu's Olys skate.

42 minutes ago, Xen said:

Ngl. I laughed. Precious Yuzu's face emoji made it even more funny.