General Yuzuru Chat

6 часов назад, matchanodoame сказал:

He's such a well-mannered boy :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

This got me wondering... has TAT ever commented about Notte Stellata aside from acknowledging that she gave Yuzu the song? 

Feel like I need to take responsibility as those were my twits :facepalm: 

TAT was commenting GPF 2016 Gala. I found that video and rewatched it. TAT didn't say a lot about the program but still, she said  "He is classical one", meaning, probably, that classical music suits Yuzu perfectly and then, after mentioning that Japanese always thanks her for this music, she added:  "It [this music] is really his. He can [skate] it" (meaning very few people would be able to do it).

5 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

Feel like I need to take responsibility as those were my twits :facepalm: 

TAT was commenting GPF 2016 Gala. I found that video and rewatched it. TAT didn't say a lot about the program but still, she said  "He is classical one", meaning, probably, that classical music suits Yuzu perfectly and then, after mentioning that Japanese always thanks her for this music, she added:  "It [this music] is really his. He can [skate] it" (meaning very few people would be able to do it).

Thanks for the info @Mastyaeva ! Now the mystery is solved :xD:

I've been pretty motivationless since Yuzu has gone MIA. I thought I came to terms with this year's GPF but guess not.

Outside I'm: GPF is this week. Sad Yuzu is not there to defend his title, but good luck to all the skaters participating.

On the inside I'm: :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:  it's Yuzu's birthday and he's missing GPF in his country. I miss him and I hope he's healthy and training well. <-- I think this anguish will only get worse as the weekend gets closer.

But then I also think that Yuzu may be watching GPF and cheering on everyone to do well as well, so it helps me maintain some decency a bit.

:sorrow:

3 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

I've been pretty motivationless since Yuzu has gone MIA. I thought I came to terms with this year's GPF but guess not.

Outside I'm: GPF is this week. Sad Yuzu is not there to defend his title, but good luck to all the skaters participating.

On the inside I'm: :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:  it's Yuzu's birthday and he's missing GPF in his country. I miss him and I hope he's healthy and training well. <-- I think this anguish will only get worse as the weekend gets closer.

But then I also think that Yuzu may be watching GPF and cheering on everyone to do well as well, so it helps me maintain some decency a bit.

:sorrow:

How I'm trying to cope with this:

Me looks normal, but my brain is.... :59227c768286a__s:

1. Okay Nats is less than 3 weeks

2. He likes playing catch so maybe no GPF will do good for him

3. He's scary when angry

4.Birthday with the fam

5. I feel like his peak form has been reset. So meaning good for Olys

6. Less media attention for now

7. Me doing my never-ending assignments. Which lucky for me I can actually focus on school work

8. I'm totally free during Nats

9. I'm going to WC18

10. Good thing comes to those who wait