General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

I almost want to try it, if only to be able to truly appreciate the brilliance of his lying liarliness.

I'll try next week and let you know if I survive (I will not use as much chocolate as he did, though...)

And I woke up to the news he's back in Toronto. Very happy to hear that. He's in good hands now and I expect everything to get back to according to the plan.

2 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I'll try next week and let you know if I survive (I will not use as much chocolate as he did, though...)

And I woke up to the news he's back in Toronto. Very happy to hear that. He's in good hands now and I expect everything to get back to according to the plan.

Please try it while looking in the mirror and trying to hide your disgust. :biggrin: Let’s see if mortal humans can lie like that. 

35 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

He's back in Toronto. Yes. 

Wish him a steady rehabilitation. I am happy he is back with Brian after a while. I am sure all the skaters at TCC hugged him and cheered him or something. Can you imagine? A welcome back party with a cake or something?? :war:

YMzdbM8.jpg

10 minutes ago, Floria said:

Again, well, duh. Is there any doubt he'd be chosen even if he has to miss Nationals again? It's not as if JSF criteria for being chosen for Olympics/Worlds aren't well known and include World Standings and 2017 Worlds Top 3... if any criticism arises over it...