General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, Fay said:

Nothing too bad - Yuzu has just landed a 4Lo and wants Javi to jump his quad. Javi says he's overdressed for the part, Juzu suggests he take off the top layer (not quite knowing Javi has nothing underneath) 

Sweet memories of GPF 2015...

The best GPF in recent memory... nothing else comes close...

Happy zuzu is best zuzu (especially in galas).

6 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

I need to know if he's back in Toronto...

Imagine he still has some checkups he needs to do in Japan before he goes back to training in Canada. Also, I lowkey don't want any film or media reports of him arriving in Toronto-that's a bit too much pressure while he is recovering, and if he still has crutches to walk at a pace slower than a sprint I doubt he wants.to be caught by the media.

32 minutes ago, Xen said:

Imagine he still has some checkups he needs to do in Japan before he goes back to training in Canada. Also, I lowkey don't want any film or media reports of him arriving in Toronto-that's a bit too much pressure while he is recovering, and if he still has crutches I doubt he wants.to be caught alive with them.

If he still has crutches, then that's bad and it'd be very unlikely he'd go back to Toronto since he can't really walk on his own, let alone train. After 10 days, I sure hope he's out of his crutches!