General Yuzuru Chat

9 минут назад, Neenah сказал:

Guys, I really feel sorry that you had to go through that pain with ankle injuries but you really are not helping  :noshake:

Also, Yuzu is probably used to this so I don't think it is the same for him. As long as it is healed and they are not worried about further damage, he should be fine to go back to training

I think, we all know, our experience can't be helpful. We are just to worried to not do it. 

3 минуты назад, GreatLakesGal сказал:

Yuzu's ankle injury may prove to be a good thing? Really Brian? Really?  :facepalm:

He tried to be positive and to hold on. He failed only in the part about the GPF. Poor Orser. 

Just now, Mastyaeva said:

I think, we all know, our experience can't be helpful. We are just to worried to not do it. 

Ture, we are all worried but we need to be positive and to trust his team. If we keep thinking about his pain and speculate about his recovery we will only makes ourselves more anxious which will help no one. Let's try and send him positive vibes and encouragement together :10742289:

Good to see (and read) that Brian is back and feeling and sounding more like himself. We all know the season hasn't gone to plan for any of them and he realizes the challenges etc., that the season now presents but I think he is looking forward to taking on those challenges. I think he is a bit disappointed his guys won't be going to GPF, but I also think he sees it as a positive, knowing they can start from scratch and just build, instead of maintaining (in Yuzu's case, anyway) over the length of a stressful GP season with all the media glare that presents. If anyone knows his guys, it's Brian, and I think once this French GP is over, they'll all head back to Toronto, get into their bubble and take it as the new beginning of the season. Yuzu should be back this weekend or soon after, the warm up GP for Javi will be over, and they can start from there. I have a feeling the issues this fall will actually work out well for Team TCC...

1 hour ago, GreatLakesGal said:

Yuzu's ankle injury may prove to be a good thing? Really Brian? Really?  :facepalm:

He's not wrong, he's talking about strategy and if Yuzuru heals properly, and there is absolutely no reason to think that he won't (he has top notch medical care, with everything else which really does make a difference) and if he goes back to his pre-NHK condition, and again, there is no reason to think he won't by the time Olys hit at least, he will find himself peaking just at the right time. And adding to that, the pressure by then may not be on him, but on someone else, at least to a degree. Overall, I really don't think Brian's wrong. 

9 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

He's not wrong, he's talking about strategy and if Yuzuru heals properly, and there is absolutely no reason to think that he won't (he has top notch medical care, with everything else which really does make a difference) and if he goes back to his pre-NHK condition, and again, there is no reason to think he won't by the time Olys hit at least, he will find himself peaking just at the right time. And adding to that, the pressure by then may not be on him, but on someone else, at least to a degree. Overall, I really don't think Brian's wrong. 

Yeah. I think at the beginning of the season, Brian and Yuzuru (as well as team CC) had this kind of worry about Yuzuru's peaking pattern. And Yuzuru even told the media something about his peak and that was along the line with raising the "average". So they really addressed the peaking issue and want Yuzuru to peak right at the Olympic but it's not that easy when his body condition keeps going up so soon. And there's always up then down and up again. So It's not unreasonable for Brian to say that. 

And I think people are making Yuzuru's injury worse than it is. The doctor said 10 days completely rest, and around 3-4 weeks until he is back to normal. we have 3 months before Olympics, not 3 weeks. Yuzuru will be fine. 

15 minutes ago, ThiriYuzu said:

it's only been a week since all hell broke loose. why does it feel like it'd been months? 

Not seeing Yuzu at a competition makes me miss him so much. How am I going to hold on till Japanese Nationals... sigh.. 

It feels so long because it was a long emotional journey that required adjusting to a new reality in which Yuzu is not competing for two comps and a reality in which... he is injured :13877886:It's alot to digest after having taken a GPF with Yuzu (on top) for granted for the last few years and probably his health, too

sigh

5 minutes ago, meoima said:

Yeah. I think at the beginning of the season, Brian and Yuzuru (as well as team CC) had this kind of worry about Yuzuru's peaking pattern. And Yuzuru even told the media something about his peak and that was along the line with raising the "average". So they really addressed the peaking issue and want Yuzuru to peak right at the Olympic but it's not that easy when his body condition keeps going up so soon. And there's always up then down and up again. So It's not unreasonable for Brian to say that. 

And I think people are making Yuzuru's injury worse than it is. The doctor said 10 days completely rest, and around 3-4 weeks until he is back to normal. we have 3 months before Olympics, not 3 weeks. Yuzuru will be fine. 

Yes, it's a straight line now, only up from here pretty much. Another thing that is positive here, is that Yuzuru's condition was already quite excellent prior to all this, so that can only help overall. I think Brian's looking at that big picture, so yes, not unreasonable at all.

With the info we have been told, it's not nearly as bad as it could have been and it should heal quickly and well. Indeed, it'll be just fine, knock on wood.

1 hour ago, ThiriYuzu said:

it's only been a week since all hell broke loose. why does it feel like it'd been months? 

Not seeing Yuzu at a competition makes me miss him so much. How am I going to hold on till Japanese Nationals... sigh.. 

Think about the ad, and all hell-akhem the rave reviews that will come to this  forum once it's out (yes I survive Yuzu-withdrawal purely on writing comfort fics and visiting Planet bazilion times a day. And binge watching his programs, but who doesn't)

2 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Okay, so many things about this.

First-great choice of bgm, it was one of my fav from YoI, and was also used to choreograph one of the most normal routines by the cutepie, which is a bonus as much as the lyrics are. 

Second, this boy is basically us with his collection of Yuzu goods :smiley-happy085: 

Third-he's technically right about that question who Yuzuru Hanyu is (answer: skating god) :clap:

5 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I want to sleep now but I don't want to wake up to many pages for his new CM :sadPooh:

When is it coming out? 17th or the 18th?

I’m always sleeping when any news come out. I want to share the excitement with everyone else at the same moment. :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw: