General Yuzuru Chat

I have to say I'd be underwhelmed if he did Vertigo again. I failed to be impressed by it. I like a rock-n-roll Yuzu, but here he's always seemed bland to me. OK, not bland - Yuzu can't be that - but not as special.

This was taken during WTT gala practice. Apparently he lost his balance during his last spin then did... that. :rofl2:

First posted by Shuko at [link=https://www.facebook.com/groups/1610393525875114/]YHIFG[/link].

My heart... (I got very nostálgic)

Hello!

After many tries I can finally register. Still don't fully understand how forums work though... Did I post in the wrong thread? Forgive me if I ram into the conversation with this post. And thank you to the people that made this a reality! :love:

Hello, welcome to the forum, don't worry, this is a perfect place to start posting!

And we hope this feels like a home to you and you can just start talking anywhere you like.

Hello!

After many tries I can finally register. Still don't fully understand how forums work though... Did I post in the wrong thread? Forgive me if I ram into the conversation with this post. And thank you to the people that made this a reality! :love:

Hi, flipflipflip, welcome to the Planet!

Hello!

Welcome, welcome and no worries, you did just fine!

Take your time exploring, there is no rush at all. It does take a little getting used to but there's lots to talk about, Yuzuru and everyone else to start poking around and hope to see you around often :pbow:

Aww, look at this :goe: And he looks so young back in 2012 :love:

:love: I always got teary eyed waitching this.

Oh, and we can see the developments of BOrser from being amazed and unbelieving to looking kinda smug because he knew what's gonna be happening :devil:

Aww, look at this :goe: And he looks so young back in 2012 :love:

No, I'm not crying, there's something in my eye... :cry: He trully deserved them all, didn't he? :goe:

Brian has changed quite a lot too...

i love his reactions and LOL brian orser - losing hair because of yuzu's EXTRA-ness :rofl2:

icy, i love your yuzuru signature banner!!!

Brian is one lucky coach! :smile: With a student of such talent, he must have been blessed by skating gods, but at the same time his job is probably awfully stressful.:acceptable:

glad you like it :)