General Yuzuru Chat

That article on icenetwork triggered not only us, but Japanese fans - in other way :rofl2:

http://ameblo.jp/poissonbleu/entry-12273961314.html

I'm a bit confused. What was the reaction of Japanese fans?

From Lynn's reply it seems that some Japanese fans who don't go to competitions abroad were offended because she mostly mentions fans who travel for competitions but ignores existence of those who only watch FS at TV.

This is why such a nomination wasn't good idea in the first place - so many people can feel left out in one way or another.

From Lynn's reply it seems that some Japanese fans who don't go to competitions abroad were offended because she mostly mentions fans who travel for competitions but ignores existence of those who only watch FS at TV.

This is why such a nomination wasn't good idea in the first place - so many people can feel left out in one way or another.

Yeah, her article makes it seems like: "Thank you very much for spending money on us, as for those whom we think they do not spend money on us, eh... we don't see them." :crazy:

That article on icenetwork triggered not only us, but Japanese fans - in other way :rofl2:

http://ameblo.jp/poissonbleu/entry-12273961314.html

I'm a bit confused. What was the reaction of Japanese fans?

It seems like that Japanese fans who don't travel abroad to watch competitions are feeling ignored (like us) because of the article?

Thank you guys, that makes it clearer for me. And yeah, I agree. It's a nice sentiment but too many groups, even among the Japanese fans, can feel left out, let alone all the non-Japanese fans who also travel to watch or stream at home or watch on TV and cheer and suffer equally.

I have just seen this on Twitter.

[tweet]677840393577226240[/tweet]

It is not recent but still interesting: Yuzu's reactions watching Javi's SP. I'am not sure what event it is but it seems GPF 2015.

It is not recent but still interesting: Yuzu's reactions watching Javi's SP. I'am not sure what event it is but it seems GPF 2015.

That is so sweet! He's full on brian mode for Javi HAHAH

Awww I love this, they have a truly unique bond! I wasn't thinking about them but somehow last night I had a dream about Yuzuru and Javier doing some kind of spiral together. It was a never done before spiral and I remember in the dream I was watching it in a video and I keep rewinding it to see how the physics work. I woke up feeling very happy :pbow:

There used to be a full fancam video of Yuzuru's SP at GPF 2015 from the moment of his emergence to the moment when he went back-stage, but I can no longer find it.

I tried the Youtube link mentioned in the tweet, but the video is unavailable. :cry:

EDIT: Sorry I thought I had found the video of Yuzu and cat but the video's been made private. You can still find the translation [link=https://sportymags.wordpress.com/2015/08/22/yuzuru-hanyu-bringing-the-world-together/]here[/link] but I can't find another video link.

Aww I read this before and rereading this again, it is still a very touching documentary. :crybaby: I was shocked the first time when I read that he had thought about to quit skating right after that. Thank god he did not. The world and especially us fans would've been deprived of him.

It also reminds me why I love his Hana Ni Nare program...his message, "If you don’t give up, tomorrow will come with hope.” :s_thumbsup

If you can watch from the bilibili website, the "Yuzu x cat" moment is around 05:30 of the video :love: (meow~)

Thanks for the video link! Yuzu is such a genuinely lovely and inspiring person. And Yuzu and the kitty are so adorable :love:. If he does get a pet cat, this would be the only possible competition of Pooh in his heart hahaha. Which one will get more pats and huggles??

I love how he gestured ' one minute ' to the person to his right and waited for Javis jump. The boy can cheer :goe: