General Yuzuru Chat

so many twizzles so many Axels :pbow:

(I'm laughing at how extra he is, he had to throw his gloves on the floor before bowing to the audience.)

So many twizzles, so many axels, and he still botched it in the Gala proper. :space:

So many twizzles, so many axels, and he still botched it in the Gala proper. :space:

hahahh he even botched some in here. :space:

I really hope to see another swan in the ice shows with perfect twizzles+3A+twizzles

or maybe it was simply never meant to be

liha said:
xeyra said:

I really hope to see another swan in the ice shows with perfect twizzles+3A+twizzles

There will always be NHK 2016. :love:

And more or less WTT 2017.

There will always be NHK 2016. :love:

And more or less WTT 2017.

I knoww but he needs to redeem himself after botching it the last 4 times

(at WTT he landed forward.. and I didn't like how he changed the choreaography there.)

yuzuangel said:
Danibellerika said:

LOL well their stats did suck. Yuzu 2016 World Champion? Yeah, it SHOULD have been that way, and if it were I likely wouldn't have been in Helsinki because seeing him win in person in Boston would have been good enough (though honesty it was a lot more rewarding with Helsinki and I was happier than I think I would have been in Boston). Boyang, 2x WBM? Not until 45 minutes later. They needed to get it together. :hachimaki:

I'd like to think they're prophetic rather than incorrect, and they meant Yuzu 2017 World Champion rather than 2016 ;)

LOL that's a creative way to think about it :acceptable::grin:

[tweet]863072285703516161[/tweet]

:bow:

To be fair, Yuzu has been around the block a while, too.

I believe that Yuzuru has scored over 280 points a total of 13 times.

Speaking of others who have been around the block as long as or longer than Yuzuru, Patrick Chan has scored over 280 points a total of 5 times and Javier Fernandez has scored over 280 points total of 6 times.