General Yuzuru Chat

xeyra said:
This might be a bit messy while people settle in and the mods work on the forum kinks but it's also the off season so not many Yuzu news that might get lost.

Yeah, but I expect people will be understanding about it ;) 

And there is not many updates from him too today. Besides, when you go to the general thread, you expect things to be random and messy hahaha. I saw some discussions going on in other sub-threads; like costumes and ice shows or international talk too, so I think users start to branch out a bit :D 

xeyra said:
This might be a bit messy while people settle in and the mods work on the forum kinks but it's also the off season so not many Yuzu news that might get lost.

Yes, aftel all the bad things that happened with our Yuzu FF at least the timing was good! I can't even want to imagine how it would be like for this to happen in the middle of the season!! :dbana:

Yes, aftel all the bad things that happened with our Yuzu FF at least the timing was good! I can't even want to imagine how it would be like for this to happen in the middle of the season!! :nah:

could have been disastrous if this happened in middle of grand prix or worlds

sublimeskating said:
beki said:
asiacheetah said:
Also, I'll have to do some deep diving to find all my rink side reports from the WTT one day. I'm permanently banned at GS so it might take a while.

Everyone enjoyed your rink reports so much. How stupid to ban you. I miss our deleted posts. We spent a lot of time writing them.

Wow, there is a ban smiley here :ban: Probably too soon to find that funny

i love your rinkside reports so GS nazis banning you permanently is their loss and our gain

i look forward to reading your reports again!

I started a thread under Competition page to post the rinkside reports. These were photos and videos I posted on Tumblr but never posted it on GS (since I didn't know how). Eventually I'll actually add the rinkside reports but here they are.