General Yuzuru Chat

xeyra said:
Well, the YH Facebook group has over 11k members, so we're still far from that. Get to working, people! :smile

Can you imagine this place with 11k people active :eeking: It's already moving almost too fast for me (and that's with no actual news from ninja!Yuzu) :) 

axelnojutsu said:
xeyra said:
Well, the YH Facebook group has over 11k members, so we're still far from that. Get to working, people! :) 

Can you imagine this place with 11k people active :eeking: It's already moving almost too fast for me (and that's with no actual news from ninja!Yuzu) :) 

Your avatar!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

knifeshoes said:
with 700 already and rapidly growing

I hope this site won't crash with so many people being active on this site in the middle of the season :) 

maybe im over exaggerating

the mod will be working so hard when it's happen :rofl:

knifeshoes said:
has it been a day since this site opened?

and already 700?

can't wait to see how many will start living here after a month :clap:

In a month there will be so many of us that GS will regret. Well, they should repent of what they did. We know how much Yuzu is loved all over the world! :clap:

Wonderfully, we have a great place. Thanks to all who have done so quickly :agree:

asiacheetah said:
axelnojutsu said:
xeyra said:
Well, the YH Facebook group has over 11k members, so we're still far from that. Get to working, people! :) 

Can you imagine this place with 11k people active :wtf: It's already moving almost too fast for me (and that's with no actual news from ninja!Yuzu) :smile

Your avatar!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

I got it from this gifset