General Yuzuru Chat

Danibellerika said:
Honestly I'm surprised it took this long to give him his own forum. But sometimes when you get to a certain level, it's necessary.

Yeah, that. But I'm actually almost more surprised that he doesn't have any kind of official website. I mean the boy is basically a brand, but pretty much everything besides a JSF or ISU bio is provided by fans. :eeking:

Pamigena said:
Danibellerika said:
Honestly I'm surprised it took this long to give him his own forum. But sometimes when you get to a certain level, it's necessary.

Yeah, that. But I'm actually almost more surprised that he doesn't have any kind of official website. I mean the boy is basically a brand, but pretty much everything besides a JSF or ISU bio is provided by fans. :eeking:

Yuzuru is so blessed. He doesn't have to do anything and he gets tons of fansites, forum and support from fans. :bow:

meoima said:
Pamigena said:
Danibellerika said:

Yuzuru is so blessed. He doesn't have to do anything and he gets tons of fansites, forum and support from fans. :bow: 

He just has to keep being his amazing self. The guy has such personality and charisma, it's impossible not to be drawn to him.

(The skating's pretty good too, I guess :D)

Pamigena said:
Danibellerika said:

It was a site yuzuruhanyuforumatic but it has been disbanded.

Valkyria said:
meoima said:

Yuzuru is so blessed. He doesn't have to do anything and he gets tons of fansites, forum and support from fans. :bow: 

He just has to keep being his amazing self. The guy has such personality and charisma, it's impossible not to be drawn to him.

There's a proverb in my mother tongue that roughly translates to "natural scent travels far" (sorry I'm not articulate) :cry: which basically means your real talent will do all the talking for you and it's more effective than any words. I think it's very applicable to Yuzu and his immense presence as a human being :yes:even though sometimes it seems like he isn't one :rofl:

OmNom said:
Valkyria said:
meoima said:

There's a proverb in my mother tongue that roughly translates to "natural scent travels far" (sorry I'm not articulate) :cry: which basically means your real talent will do all the talking for you and it's more effective than any words. I think it's very applicable to Yuzu and his immense presence as a human being :yes:  even though sometimes it seems like he isn't one :rofl:

That's a beautiful proverb! His talent really is out there for everyone to see and speaks for itself (unless we're talking about wilfully blind people, there's no helping them).

And no matter, I'm sure the phrase is still applicable to inhabitants of Planet Hanyu :rock:

OmNom said:
Valkyria said:
meoima said:

There's a proverb in my mother tongue that roughly translates to "natural scent travels far" (sorry I'm not articulate) :cry: which basically means your real talent will do all the talking for you and it's more effective than any words. I think it's very applicable to Yuzu and his immense presence as a human being :yes: even though sometimes it seems like he isn't one :rofl:

Ooh that's a nice quote. But does it mean that if you stink you won't be able to cover it up?

teeannroo said:
OmNom said:

There's a proverb in my mother tongue that roughly translates to "natural scent travels far" (sorry I'm not articulate) :cry: which basically means your real talent will do all the talking for you and it's more effective than any words. I think it's very applicable to Yuzu and his immense presence as a human being :yes: even though sometimes it seems like he isn't one :rofl: 

Ooh that's a nice quote. But does it mean that if you stink you won't be able to cover it up?

Uhmm that's.. surely another side of the coin I've never thought about :tongue: The phrase has a positive connotation that's hard to carry through translations though, and I think it's always been used as a compliment from my experience :yes: 

Valkyria said:

That's a beautiful proverb! His talent really is out there for everyone to see and speaks for itself (unless we're talking about wilfully blind people, there's no helping them).

And no matter, I'm sure the phrase is still applicable to inhabitants of Planet Hanyu :rock:

I actually feel sorry for them that their black hearts have been plagued so much with envy and bitterness to the point of being unable to enjoy the good things in life :) 

Oh well, it's their loss, and none of our concerns when they obviously don't wish to change 

Hi, so happy to be there \o/

Just a few quick questions (a bit french-oriented, sorry :) ):

- do you still need a french translation of the video about all the details of Yuzu's FS at Helsinki ?

- where is the best place to re-post my very own translations of french commentaries ?

- can I open a topic for french Yuzu fans on the international talk subforum ?

- how can I help ?

Once a gain, KUDOS and a big THANK YOU for being such amazing fans :clap: :clap: :clap: 

I actually feel sorry for them that their black hearts have been plagued so much with envy and bitterness to the point of being unable to enjoy the good things in life :smile

Oh well, it's their loss, and none of our concerns when they obviously don't wish to change :butt:

Oh, definitely! I just don't understand how anyone can doubt his talent: you might not like his style, his music, his costumes, whatever; but he's freaking amazing at what he does, come on! That should not be up for debate XDD

Hello everyone!!! i am here too :D

1st of all, thanks so much for creating new forum in such a short time , Yuzuru has the best fans :yay: 

i know i wasnt very active at GS FF but i appreciate everything you guys are posting and follow everything, hopefully this planet will be peacefull place for everyone :smiley-love017:

btw, whats with this emoji?? >> :chicken: << :rofl:

Altie said:
Hi, so happy to be there \o/

Just a few quick questions (a bit french-oriented, sorry :) ):

- do you still need a french translation of the video about all the details of Yuzu's FS at Helsinki ?

- where is the best place to re-post my very own translations of french commentaries ?

- can I open a topic for french Yuzu fans on the international talk subforum ?

- how can I help ?

Once a gain, KUDOS and a big THANK YOU for being such amazing fans :clap: :clap: :clap: 

Glad to see you here!

Have you looked into gladi's spreadsheet? If you can't find it, it's posted in the media forum. You can post translations there , as well.

Also, YES please feel free to start a french thread. :clap: