General Yuzuru Chat

14 hours ago, Smultron said:

The twitter accounts that talk negatively about the Planet make me so sad :8122879: ( Even sadder is the fact that otherwise I really love following those users, which makes me so conflicted) We have such a beautiful place here, sigh. 

The general narrative is that people here hate on everyone who is "a threat", which is so very far from the truth? I get it, you can be mad at what someone has posted but why talk shit about the whole forum.

And since when is discussing other skaters classified as "bashing"? 

I agree, I read those posts discussing other skaters's tech . Remember that there are a lot of fans here in this forum very knowledgeable about FS and of course it bugs them about wrong tech or intention to cheat, and they have the right to be passionate about that especially if you're on the top level. I also see a lot of post worrying about the health of that skater sincerely. , I find many posts are respectful and very informative . 

I feel sad and defensive about people spreading bad rep for our forum based on a few posts, totally unfair. But in reality, if other people just blindly listen to rumor without checking the forum and see for themselves how it really is, their loss.

Also , for the life of me, I can't fathom how other people can bash Yuzu. I know people are different and biased but there are something so standard that you can't deny, like " Mount Everest" is higher above sea level than any other mountain. "Chan had been the one to beat then and while  he was a tough opponent and a competitor that's favored by the judges at that, he wasn't exactly the Mt. Everest Hanyu is right now". So sorry, I edited this now, trying to quote another member for this Mount Everest reference.:facepalm: Don't know how to insert a quote here so I copy and paste instead. Please forgive my lo-tech skill

7 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

Also , for the life of me, I can't fathom how other people can bash Yuzu. I know people are different and biased but there are something so standard that you can't deny, like " Mount Everest" is higher above sea level than any other mountain.

All the criticism I've heard is he's too emotionless (wth?), not balletic (who needs it!) and he doesn't point his toe. More or less things that come down to stylistic preferences. Like complaining that Mt Everest is too jagged or too snowy.

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Omg, i just finished catching up ... i had a busy few hours and bam 10 pages more full of news and  pics ... i loved this non off season period! :10742289:

Yuzu was lovely with the kids and the 4T after IB is to die for!!! Thanks guys for the posts!!! :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow: I love this so called "toxic" environment from our planet!!! :tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw:

Love the antennae! :tumblr_m4tqlnjhYJ1qdlkyg:

4 minutes ago, Shayuzu said:

did anyone record the radio session or has it been posted already? 

I recorded it but i haven't listened to it to see what they said about Yuzu. I fell asleep and left it recording but i doubt Yuzu talked. I would have woken up :rofl: