General Yuzuru Chat

I've been skipping numerous pages on this thread since it's moving forward so rapidly, but correct me if I'm wrong, but is there some new rule on a competition in Japan that prohibits flowers and other gifts being thrown onto the ice in addition to banners.  If that is in fact the case, what  are the odds that a large number of spectators will be sporting Pooh ears, today's rendition of the Mouseketeer ears of a television program from my childhood.  Never underestimate the cunning and determination of Yuzu's fans.

4 hours ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

I'm sorry Zuzu but I'm cracking up.. Pan ten:rofl:

On another note, did the stylists did his eyebrows? It looks immaculate. 

Ah see I cracked up when I heard the American cm calling in pan-teen. Pan-ten is how it's said in the UK/europe too

32 minutes ago, micaelis said:

I've been skipping numerous pages on this thread since it's moving forward so rapidly, but correct me if I'm wrong, but is there some new rule on a competition in Japan that prohibits flowers and other gifts being thrown onto the ice in addition to banners.  If that is in fact the case, what  are the odds that a large number of spectators will be sporting Pooh ears, today's rendition of the Mouseketeer ears of a television program from my childhood.  Never underestimate the cunning and determination of Yuzu's fans.

Not a ban but limited only to hand-held banners and gifts may only be thrown from arena seats. 

50 minutes ago, OhYuzu said:

He needs to look home-y/ reveal his domestic side, so the stylists threw some of old granny cardigans 

I must say that I don't agree with the stylist's taste. You have the most handsome man in figure skating, then you made him wear an old granny cardigan, like an old man. Please take out the cardigan.

1 minute ago, Vadrouille said:

I must say that I don't agree with the stylist's taste. You have the most handsome man in figure skating, then you made him wear an old granny cardigan, like an old man. Please take out the cardigan.

I don't agree too, :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:  but I think since he is promoting something like this they went to that direction OR the stylists knew Yuzu looks amazing with blue so they're trying to test if it works even with that cardigan :xD:

5 minutes ago, Vadrouille said:

Or give him a cardigan that actually fits him on the sleeves, at the very least. It really looks like he dressed in grandpa/ma's clothes otherwise. 

18 hours ago, Xen said:

I am amazed there are copies of sportiva still in stock on amazon japan. Last time I waited 2 weeks and my entire cart went out of stock....

Am I the weird one who doesn't have any yuzu on her wall? All my posters are still in their respective magazines.

Haha, my ritual is this, first open and admire his greatness, cuteness, then carefully rip out precious poster and run to a store close by to laminate them, then cover the wall with these works of art :sadPooh: