General Yuzuru Chat

I think a Seimei 2.0 would top every program, every day, any day... his skating skills, his interpretation of music, his attention to detail, everything improved since 2015... he's gonna blow the sport away and everyone with it. 

8 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Super pleased and happy :yes:

I hope to feel that way too since I love Seimei but I remain cautious until I see how much it has changed from its original version, just because I'm one of those worrywarts. 

Now watch it be Carmina Burana for Warhorse powah times 1000. 

┏┓ 
┃┃╱╲ In this 
┃╱╱╲╲ house
╱╱╭╮╲╲ we will love 
▔▏┗┛▕▔ & appreciate 
╱▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔╲ 

Seimei 2.0 
╱╱┏┳┓╭╮┏┳┓ ╲╲ 
▔▏┗┻┛┃┃┗┻┛▕▔ 

I honestly don't care what program he will use as long as people support him cause yuzu cares about what fans think 

Just now, yuzuuu said:

I love how everyone is like noo seimei at first, then now it's like please let it be seimei (am I jinxing it?) 

Well honestly, if he has to repeat, better this than the other possibilities.

I wonder if I have to post this at some point:

(Planet Hanyu inhabitants):

Tomorrow we'll discover
What our God in Heaven has in store!
One more dawn
One more day
One day more!

Just now, xeyra said:

I hope to feel that way too since I love Seimei but I remain cautious until I see how much it has changed from its original version, just because I'm one of those worrywarts. 

Now watch it be Carmina Burana for Warhorse powah vs 1000. 

Between THIS and the possibility of Javier retaining his Chaplin costume&mustache, I feel for @Hydroblade:laughing:

Just now, xeyra said:

Now watch it be Carmina Burana for Warhorse powah vs 1000. 

Well it certainly wouldn't be the old Seimei, indeed. But Shae herself has grown and she already made something truly special back then. One challenge for sure would be if he chooses 5 quads, to incorporate that in such a way that minimal artistry is lost. And considering it's pretty dramatic music, it probably would lend itself to that but it is still a lot to ask from her. Of course, he's better now too so ah ah, yes I do want it so.

And nah ;)