General Yuzuru Chat

15 minutes ago, lynnidolz said:

Maybe because in Japan gay marriage is not allowed so that's why the assumptions of his partner gender come about

That and he's talked about future marriage, having a wife, etc.

He wasn't too far off by way of timing (blaming covid).  However if it's not a wife that's completely fine too. Supporting regardless!! :heart:

28 minutes ago, lynnidolz said:

Eventhough Yuzuru is not an idol or celebrity but an athlete but some of his fans treated him as such and even media also.One his charms besides a good figure skater and a good person he is also kind of dubbed as one most desirable bachelor in Japan..even proof by some of the polls.I just wonder if the news will effect his popularity onwards.I am sorry if this question is not allowed ,just curious.Will delete it if not allowed

It's a good question, because there are certainly those kinds of fans out there, but I do hope that won't be the case for Yuzu.

8 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

That and he's talked about future marriage, having a wife, etc.

He wasn't too far off by way of timing (blaming covid).  However if it's not a wife that's completely fine too. Supporting regardless!! :heart:

Wait, now that you mentioned it, I realized that the delay of Yuzu's earlier plan to get married at 25, 26 is actually the 2-3 years of Covid. So, if you take the pandemic out of the picture, he actually achieved his goal within the time frame he set himself. :O

This guy is simply incredible! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Good Mezamashi morning, everyone! I came here after a while to say:

:tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw:Congratulations, Yuzu! May you and your partner have a blissful life ahead!:tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw:

Yesterday, I couldn't open Twitter (sorry I don't remember it's new name) much because I was very busy the whole day, but somehow miraculously found the news only several minutes after he posted it, and 羽生くん 結婚 (Hanyu kun marriage) was already trending by then:laughing: It still feels a bit surreal, but I am so happy for him! I am also impressed that he, his pertner, and the people around him kept the secret so well. It must have been challenging, and they may have to face the same challenge in the future too, at least to some extent, so I think it is good that most people don't know the details at the moment. They will share when they feel safe.
Haaaaaa. Yokattaaaa. Omedetou, Hanyu kun! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I just woke up and found out! I’m so incredibly happy that wonderful things keep happening for him and that he got to announce it on his own terms. While we aren’t privy to their relationship, it gives me immense joy to know that he has a partner to go through with him in the difficult times of his life. 

I do pray that we never find out who his spouse is and that people, our fandom included, continue to respect his private life. Reading the translations of his announcement, there are tweets joking that he talks more about skating after announcing his marriage. While it is funny, I take it as a clear implication of how he wants to draw the line between his private and public life like he always did. 

If we do ever find out about his spouse, I hope it‘s from Yuzu, on his own terms and not because media hounded and stalked him. Though I doubt he’d ever bring this up again 😅

My brother who’s a Fanyu just told me the news! Happy is an understatement! I haven’t been a fan for too long but this news has put me in a good mood! Is this what he’s been up to after his ice shows? :lol:

About the identity of his wife. I’ve been seeing a lot of tweets that tabloids and crazy fans, antis will now go through lengths to find out who his wife is :/ and it would be so easy for them given that Yuzu’s announcement of his pro career was found out and published by tabloids before Yuzu could even announce it himself. :weeping:

I’m happy for Yuzu that he could announce his marriage on his own terms and though I doubt he’ll ever talk about this again being the private person that he is, if he does let the public know about his wife, I just hope it is again on his own terms.

I have full hope and trust that Yuzu’s legal team will take  action to keep his private life safe. I do hope people can respect his life too because Yuzu has given people so much happiness through his skating, he deserves to have at least his privacy. 

Pushing these worrying thoughts aside for now and just dwell in this happy news for today! 

For those who may be interested in Japanese marriage registration system.

https://www.japanlivingguide.net/dailylife/life/marriage-in-japan/

You can submit it 24/7, even by a proxy.

So, you can select a day you want, e.g., a lucky day on the calendar, someone's birthday, etc. 

I hope Yuzu can/could get married on the luckiest day for him :loveshower:

https://hana-yume.net/howto/marriage-registration-jikangai/