General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, LiaRy said:

Oh my... I don't know how people leave that store without being kicked out 😄

People would go, once they had filled up a bag with Yuzu publications. They would want to pour over the pages in a nice coffee shop. If there are posters inside the magazine, people would want to be at home so as to open these very carefully. Otherwise, you are correct, customers would never leave and the book shops make really attractive Yuzu displays. 

17 hours ago, isabelfm said:

It's huge and beautiful:tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5: still can't believe yuzu will perform there, someone pinch me pls

it looks so awesome and I am so hyped!

I wonder if the ice rink will be standard olympic size or...something else... 99,9999% of chances it will be a pretty standard rink, because of logistics of creating temporary rink, mantaining it, zamboni&co... but in the meanwhile, I'm having fun imagining each sort of inconventionlly shaped huuuuuuge rinks XDD

I remember some fans "put" a 60x30m ice rink on the map of TD, to have an idea of the proportions, and it's smaller than a baseball field, so it means there would be room for seats on the "flat" portion of the arena, but that's usually not a thing for FS because audience besides the first couple of rows wouldn't be able to see anything... so I'm also wondering how exactly they'll place the seats.

And will the screens be used for choreo only, or to allow people sitting further up to get close ups of Zu? (well,they are selling binoculars, so pretty much telling people to come ready, just in case XD)

How do we know there will be new programs? Have I missed some interview?

I mean, I do think chances of at least a newprogr are high, since TD is the chance for more extensiveuse of mapping &other sorts of effects compared to Prologue, and is the perfect chance to do somehting no other arena could  let him do.

But some of his older programs could work pretty well in a theatrical setting. Think about NDP or POTO, music was composed with the fusion of sound&image in mind to begin with. But also Etude, NS....so many programs that could fit very well visual effects (though, thinking about copyright, might limit the selection of pieces, take H&L, it's unlikely e'll ever see the original 4.30min long program). It's an ice story and a gift, so it will probably also tie in with Yuzuru's story, his past, like in Prologue. I for once wish he'd bring TenChi. And H&L, but especially TenChi. It is a program that encapsulates his own "ice story" too:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

7 hours ago, LiaRy said:

Oh my... I don't know how people leave that store without being kicked out 😄

when I went to Milan worlds, there was no real-Yuzu (sob), but there was a big panel (iirc Edea) with full figure pics of some skaters including Seimei Yuzu and I definitely stared at it for a long time. Actually, everyone took pics and stared, felt like a pilgrimage:68468287: 

So if I were in that store and I saw such a pic, I'd certainly stop and stare for a looooooong time :embSwan:

Must be nice to live in a place where there's a Yuzu at every corner, on tv, where you don't need to use proxy to get merch, you can make a one-day Sendai trip to visit an exhibition and you can actually enter ticket lottery without too much stress (of course you stress about lottery results, but that kind of stress is already a "privilege" for many of us int fans...)

Anyway, Zu, when you have time, feel free to drop a pic on your insta or upload you daily cool down on YT, we really don't need anything fancy, just say hi now and then :snonegai:

(yes, I know it's only been barely a week since Hachinohe, and even  less since his bday events, but feels soooo long:13877886: I just go from feeling like :drowning: because too much Yuzuru content to :th_tumbleweed:because I miss Yuzuru. No inbetweens!)

1 hour ago, EisElle said:

or...something else... 99,9999% of chances it will be a pretty standard rink, because of logistics of creating temporary rink, mantaining it, zamboni&co... but in the meanwhile, I'm having fun imagining each sort of inconventionlly shaped huuuuuuge rinks XDD

I remember some fans "put" a 60x30m ice rink

https://www.asmart.jp/en/shop/gift-official/product/10035315

It's going to be big!

1 hour ago, EisElle said:

separate post because [NEWS]

I haven't seen this posted yet! And are these new pics? I can't remember:embSwan:

This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].

Is he going around wearing those right now? Very “I’m an athlete” energy lol. It’s like I’m going to practice after this so why not :PikachuLayingDown:

2 hours ago, Elly said:

Another Yuzu appearance (to start off the new year :giggle:):

[NEWS]

Both together in the broadcast,  this is really great news. :2thumbsup:Yuzu looks good in the outfit.:67638860:

Shinya's post :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

30 minutes with Yuzu was too short for Shinya, he would like to do it for 25 weeks.🤗

Here a look at this magazine 

[NEWS]

This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].