General Yuzuru Chat

9 minutes ago, LaCarmi said:

. . . . .    And I'm so proud! Why I'm feeling like a proud mama right now??

And now I have more than 20 pages to read in the Hacinohe thread... wish me luck!! . . . . 

That's exactly how I feel too  :yes:

And for the reading of the 20 pages, I wish you ... joy ! :giggle:

I'm still reeling from the news. I mean, I know Yuzu's famous. But I don't even know he's *that* famous. Now I can imagine what a mega superstar he is, even in a niche sport. And that comes unironically from me, who lives in a tropical country. I mean, look at Thailand, the event they had for Yuzu's birthday was amazing.

Remember when most of us feels really morose after Yuzu's pro press conference? Where we feel like it was the end of an era, and where new fanyus like me feel like I'll never feel the tension of competition, moment of triumph, ever again. Where the future was so uncertain we're readying for cactus mode and the rare sightings of Yuzu save for ice shows (that were only a few times a year)? Well, look at us now...

Who Wouldve Thought Not Me GIF - Who Wouldve Thought Not Me Look At Us GIFs

52 minutes ago, ValerieFang said:

Hi!! Is anyone else also trying to participate in the lottery? After I selected the number of tickets, the "select" button is still grey and I can't proceed... :(

Has the lottery already started? I was able to get a Japanese mobile phone number and address through a friend's friend. Do I have a chance or do I have to be physically in Japan to participate in the lottery? 

15 minutes ago, SaluYuzu said:

Has the lottery already started? I was able to get a Japanese mobile phone number and address through a friend's friend. Do I have a chance or do I have to be physically in Japan to participate in the lottery? 

Yes you do! Provided you turned on the number, they’ll send you messages through that number. Try it! 

57 minutes ago, SaluYuzu said:

Good luck. I have too many hurdles that I’ve given up. I guess your friend will help you pay also since the ticketing company faq stated that cc issued outside of japan is not accepted.