General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, Anabel said:

But if they keep using the same platform, Lawson, the problem will still be there, no matter how many rounds of lottery there are. I also don't see a way to contact the GIFT organization to get information about it.

From my experience following j-pop, some artists will reserve a small number of tickets available for purchase for foreigners. This usually happens after the japanese sales though.

10 hours ago, DancingFeather said:

Tokyo Dome... Dreaming on a higher level... :witch:

Imagine Open Practice fancams will be allowed.

Imagine Screaming will be allowed.

Imagine Pooh rain will be allowed.

These are the things I missed a little bit watching Prologue 

45 minutes ago, SaluYuzu said:

I was finally able to get the lottery application in using JP mobile number / address but overseas credit card -- after struggling for most of the afternoon. Now fellow satellites please wish me good luck to hit the Tokyo Dome jackpot!!!  

@SaluYuzu How did you get the system to accept the cc tho? Or it's getting it set up... I hope for your sake payment won't be an issue. 

8 minutes ago, TallyT said:

The first rounds will gauge demand and then maybe it'll be opened to the world...

7 minutes ago, legendhanyu said:

From my experience following j-pop, some artists will reserve a small number of tickets available for purchase for foreigners. This usually happens after the japanese sales though.

But you are only assuming that it will be the same as with j-pop since there is no information about it and as the page is presented it seems as if we should be able to buy tickets. Also, that would imply a change of platform since Lawson's system is completely inaccessible from abroad. Or does Lawson have any system for overseas?

I'm sorry, but this is very frustrating. I'm watching my chances of ever seeing Yuzu live one day disappear... :13877886:

4 minutes ago, redvelvetcake said:

@SaluYuzu How did you get the system to accept the cc tho? Or it's getting it set up... I hope for your sake payment won't be an issue. 

I simply put in my cc info and the system accepted it. There was even a JPY 1.00 charge on my card for verification purpose I guess. Does it sound like I have missed anything? 

11 minutes ago, Anabel said:

But you are only assuming that it will be the same as with j-pop since there is no information about it and as the page is presented it seems as if we should be able to buy tickets. Also, that would imply a change of platform since Lawson's system is completely inaccessible from abroad. Or does Lawson have any system for overseas?

I'm sorry, but this is very frustrating. I'm watching my chances of ever seeing Yuzu live one day disappear... :13877886:

@Anabel I feel you. I'm just as frustrated. I'm trying to find out if there's any proxy service. That's pretty much the last option.

34 minutes ago, Anabel said:

Actually Lawson does allow overseas fans to buy tickets but I think it's via a separate English platform. I did purchase a ticket for a Korean artist event in Japan via Lawson before but that was donkey years ago - when paper tickets are available. Not sure how the system is like for overseas fans now.

2 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

Actually Lawson does allow overseas fans to buy tickets but I think it's via a separate English platform. I did purchase a ticket for a Korean artist event in Japan via Lawson before but that was donkey years ago - when paper tickets are available. Not sure how the system is like for overseas fans now.

From what I've seen, to use the purchase in Lawson you must register and for this you need a Japanese mobile, as well as a Japanese address. I have not seen if there are other registration options for overseas.

1 hour ago, SaluYuzu said:

I was finally able to get the lottery application in using JP mobile number / address but overseas credit card -- after struggling for most of the afternoon. Now fellow satellites please wish me good luck to hit the Tokyo Dome jackpot!!!  

Hi! So sorry I'm new to this so I have a number of questions!

1. My friend in Tokyo will help me buy the tickets. I had a look at the Lawson site and upon registration they're asking for a name and date of birth. Should that be my name and date of birth since it will be my name on the ticket?

2. Do you know if there will be a problem because it's my friend's mobile number and address that I'm using? Just thinking ahead, what if he wants to join another ticket lottery in the future and he can't use his mobile number because it's assigned to my name...

3. How did you get a Japanese mobile number and address? Did you use some kind of online service for a virtual number and address? Since you said you used an overseas credit card, I'm assuming you're not in Japan. If I can manage to not involve my friend, that's probably better!

Thank you so much!

5 minutes ago, ancelstierre said:

Hi! So sorry I'm new to this so I have a number of questions!

1. My friend in Tokyo will help me buy the tickets. I had a look at the Lawson site and upon registration they're asking for a name and date of birth. Should that be my name and date of birth since it will be my name on the ticket?

2. Do you know if there will be a problem because it's my friend's mobile number and address that I'm using? Just thinking ahead, what if he wants to join another ticket lottery in the future and he can't use his mobile number because it's assigned to my name...

3. How did you get a Japanese mobile number and address? Did you use some kind of online service for a virtual number and address? Since you said you used an overseas credit card, I'm assuming you're not in Japan. If I can manage to not involve my friend, that's probably better!

Thank you so much!

You have to have the phone number that you registered for the tickets with you when you get to the venue because that is the number to which the electronic ticket will be sent. The e ticket will be associated with that phone number and ? will have a barcode/QR code which will be scanned?

That is how e tickets work for festivals, according to my daughter. Is it same for Japanese events?

That is about all I know.

The other issue is payment card, your friend could pay for you ticket and you could reimburse via any money transfer platform

Your registered details must match some kind of Photo ID, this might be checked at the venue. This was what could be gleaned from the small print about tickets

Sorry off topic, looking at your username it is the Kingdom Beyond the Wall, are you a Sabriel Abhorsen fan. Brilliant books

2 hours ago, SaluYuzu said:

No goodluck for you! You should’ve add me as your plus one. Or three of us here as your plus three 🥹

Jokes aside, I sincerely wish you’ll get it. And when you do, I’ll live vicariously through you. Don’t be stingy though, we’ll want details 🤣