General Yuzuru Chat

57 minutes ago, redvelvetcake said:

Getting the Japan mobile# is one thing --- the address is another... 

I've booked a hotel in readiness, I am going to use that address and hope it is OK!

:crybaby: I literally said weeks ago that my wish was for  him to perform at Tokyo Dome one day, and that for now my wish was only Saitama Super Arena.

And now he's telling me it's happening in 2 months?! Like, Yuzu, we haven't managed to catch our breaths yet, even singers don't do concerts this often!

Also, please give more advance notice next time, 2 months isn't enough for me :cry: But, I'm so happy for him! :YuzuPoohLove:

1 hour ago, YuDai said:

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2022/12/05/kiji/20221205s00079000515000c.html

So his team has been planning "GIFT" for a long time now. I wonder what he means when says he was asked to perform at the Tokyo Dome, does he mean his fans? Or even the venue itself?

After the success seen from the fantastic reception that Prologue has enjoyed and completely sold out venues, including the extra seats and anextra performance date. Anyone analysing the sheer volume of applications for tickets would deduce that Tokyo Dome would also be sold out, at least twice over. Offering Tokyo Dome is good business sense on the part of its operators. The hiring fee will be recouped, plus the venue will make money from other things like selling advertising space, selling refreshments. 

Some Financial teams know about and understand Hanyoconomy. We have often joked about it on the Planet, but it does seems to be profitable to have Yuzu involved in any venture. 

An empty Tokyo Dome still costs money, maintenance, insurance, security. Better for the venue to be used and what better way to use it than to book an artist who will sell every ticket on offer. It's also free publicity for the venue, it's already trending on many media platforms today.

addendum - Yuzu and his team may need to consider offering another date for 'Gift' if the demand is overwhelming. Maybe not at the Tokyo Dome due to availability issues but possibly another large arena. ? dare to mention Saitama super arena or Sapporo?

Oh geez Yuzu, I'm literally shaking in excitement about this announcement! I can't believe he got offered the Tokyo Dome and took it! Amazing. 

This is making me think of that meme of "Call an ambulance! But not for me..." with Yuzu shooting off with the ISU. Seriously, there's no excitement for competitions this season, but a Yuzu Tokyo Dome show? Yes please! Just imagine if ticketing opened up to international fans, the tickets would be snatched up so quickly. I speculate Yuzu won't use the whole venue's capacity because, as others have said, the top sections are REALLY high up and it would be difficult to enjoy a skating performance like that. Unless Yuzu gets some huge screens I feel like he'll make it as intimate as possible. 

I don't know if it's true, but this OP writes it.

The Yuzu effect. :wink2:

Past artists who have performed at Tokyo Dome include: Michael Jackson, Paul McCartney, The Rolling Stones, U2 and Beyonce to name a few. This past October, Bruno Mars played there.

.... and soon Yuzu will be skating there.:snonegai:

[NEWS]

This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].
3 hours ago, gapil27 said:

@Pammi looking at the FAQ, there might be a chance? Maybe?

https://l-tike.com/guide/pay.html

3 hours ago, Pammi said:

Thank you! I have to admit my eyes glaze over when trying to understand this stuff, it's sooooo complicated!! When I tried to get a prologue ticket, I just couldn't get round the Lawson stuff, I am sure you have to register because it's an e ticket, and the difficulty there seemed to be that you had to input credit card details which it said in the guidance had to be a Japanese CC 

I am going to see if a proxy service can buy with my details/Jpn mobile, using their credit card (I did use one successfully for Continues - a Jpn mobile wasn't necessary then as they were posting tickets at the time and they were posted to my hotel. The tickets had the name of the person buying the ticket so that might be the difficulty here, as it's an e ticket and should have your name on it - they might check this when admitting the audience though they cannot check 50,000 ppl surely??!)

Honestly it is so complicated, don't you think??

Visited that link in the FAQ's about payment methods

there is an asterisk and the note - cards issued overseas may not be used

:sadPooh:

do not know what to do now

9 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Visited that link in the FAQ's about payment methods

there is an asterisk and the note - cards issued overseas may not be used

:sadPooh:

do not know what to do now

That’s why I said might/maybe. It doesn’t say outright foreign cc cannot be used. 
Side topic, what are staff (Yuzu) doing tweeting right now? Get to bed and rest already! :tumblr_m33wn9Iuo91qdlkyg:

12 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

Side topic, what are staff (Yuzu) doing tweeting right now? Get to bed and rest already! 

i bet he's waiting for 11:11pm to make a post :LOL:

Also not to bring negative feelings in here because i too am absolutely over the moon right now, but i can't help notice the lack of reporting of this in the FS community. Besides ambesi, jmedia and the olys there really aren't many international figure skating people (mostly american and european) talking about this (yet) and this is a really really big deal for the sport too. I guess it was the same with prologue.. but yeah still disappointing although not surprising. Anyway...back to what matters i wonder what type of new program yuzu will show us in february ... actually i'm curious about all of it i'm already anxious god help me

1 hour ago, KendallKlaire said:

Oh geez Yuzu, I'm literally shaking in excitement about this announcement! I can't believe he got offered the Tokyo Dome and took it! Amazing. 

This is making me think of that meme of "Call an ambulance! But not for me..." with Yuzu shooting off with the ISU. Seriously, there's no excitement for competitions this season, but a Yuzu Tokyo Dome show? Yes please! Just imagine if ticketing opened up to international fans, the tickets would be snatched up so quickly. I speculate Yuzu won't use the whole venue's capacity because, as others have said, the top sections are REALLY high up and it would be difficult to enjoy a skating performance like that. Unless Yuzu gets some huge screens I feel like he'll make it as intimate as possible. 

Bring binoculars 🤣

44 minutes ago, isabelfm said:

i bet he's waiting for 11:11pm to make a post :LOL:

Also not to bring negative feelings in here because i too am absolutely over the moon right now, but i can't help notice the lack of reporting of this in the FS community. Besides ambesi, jmedia and the olys there really aren't many international figure skating people (mostly american and european) talking about this (yet) and this is a really really big deal for the sport too. I guess it was the same with prologue.. but yeah still disappointing although not surprising. Anyway...back to what matters i wonder what type of new program yuzu will show us in february ... actually i'm curious about all of it i'm already anxious god help me

Youre absolutely right lolololol. 

Reading the article, Tokyo Dome was the initial plan? Like right at the beginning he wants to go for Tokyo Dome? Damn, if that’s not a flex (and f u to I$U) then idk anymore 🤣🤣🤣. It really goes to show what a mega superstar he is. Pikachu of FS indeed. The application for Prologue was 100k, mind you and that’s just a rough estimate. Only Yuzu & his team know the exact number. I don’t imagine it will be easy in the slightest :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp: