General Yuzuru Chat

Does anyone know how to make the "selection" button work? I selected the type and number of ticket I wanted to buy but the button remains gray :-) Is it because the system could detect the IP address is outside Japan?  

Edit: Or could the site be crashed already due to the extreme large volume of requests :-( 

27 minutes ago, SaluYuzu said:

Does anyone know how to make the "selection" button work? I selected the type and number of ticket I wanted to buy but the button remains gray :-) Is it because the system could detect the IP address is outside Japan?  

Edit: Or could the site be crashed already due to the extreme large volume of requests :-( 

The clown that I am (clown as in I don't have Japanese address, phone number or cc), I encountered the same. Maybe you could try to set your vpn to Japan? 

15 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Please do not lose a moment of your lives concerning yourself with persons of a grumpy faced nature.

Yuzu has just won the Yahoo jp grand prize for the most searches, so although none of us want or need to drink from the chalice serving sour grape juice, it is not as if Yuzu needs extra publicity nor endorsement from any FS affiliated media. Perhaps for the best and then Yuzu owes absolutely nothing to them, actually probably even better because they cannot even claim to have promoted him one teeny weeny bit and therefore cannot pretend that they have had any part in Yuzu's Prologue success. Let it remain that way, they have chosen a path of folly and false belief, let them follow their chosen path to it's conclusion and be consigned to the land of forgotten things.

Instead let us enjoy Yuzu's success. Coining Costanza's newly discovered word ( from twt) Freudenfreude ( sp? )  - finding bliss for the success of another person 

Crying tears of joy for Yuzu, the success of Prologue, knowing that it is only a farewell until Yuzu brings 'Gift' to us and that Yuzu has rediscovered confidence in his skating - the best in the world.

HEAR, HEAR!

Abbreviation for: "Hear, all ye good people, hear what this brilliant and eloquent speaker has to say!"

Please note that the correct term is, "hear, hear!" Not the more commonly used, "here, here!"

41 minutes ago, SaluYuzu said:

I experienced the same problem. 

Also, I already have a Lawson account but cound not log in, either. 

15 hours ago, Pammi said:

Here is Miya-kun's pinned tweet from July 2019 - his caption is "My dream came true" - is this Tokyo Dome? If so, could Miya have suggested it to Yuzuru this summer and helped him realise Yuzu too could have this dream?

(I don't know how "big" Miya-kun is in Japan...sorry for my ignorance! I know he is on tour now and was in Sapporo when Yuzuru was in Hachinohe...he has quite a fan base with  over 800,000 subscribers to his YT channel, so quite big I would say!)

EDIT: we never found out what that Pinky Promise was lol!! Yuzu said something about them both doing their best....but that could mean anything from Mr Vague himself!

this looks like Nippon Budokan.

5 minutes ago, Anabel said:

I don't know what to think... Why put the page in English with a big Buy ticket if we can't access said purchase? I start to wonder if Yuzu and his team are aware that this system only allows purchase from Japan....

Let's be patient, huge japanese artists playing at big venues typically have several rounds of lottery. The general sale hasn't started.

16 hours ago, Pammi said:

Here is Miya-kun's pinned tweet from July 2019 - his caption is "My dream came true" - is this Tokyo Dome? If so, could Miya have suggested it to Yuzuru this summer and helped him realise Yuzu too could have this dream?

(I don't know how "big" Miya-kun is in Japan...sorry for my ignorance! I know he is on tour now and was in Sapporo when Yuzuru was in Hachinohe...he has quite a fan base with  over 800,000 subscribers to his YT channel, so quite big I would say!)

EDIT: we never found out what that Pinky Promise was lol!! Yuzu said something about them both doing their best....but that could mean anything from Mr Vague himself!

You can actually see every single artist that's ever performed at Tokyo Dome on their website! All big names and legends in their own right!

https://www.tokyo-dome.co.jp/en/tourists/dome/past-concerts.html

10 minutes ago, Anabel said:

I don't know what to think... Why put the page in English with a big Buy ticket if we can't access said purchase? I start to wonder if Yuzu and his team are aware that this system only allows purchase from Japan....

I think it's worth speaking up through his YT channel. 

2 minutes ago, legendhanyu said:

Let's be patient, huge japanese artists playing at big venues typically have several rounds of lottery. The general sale hasn't started.

But if they keep using the same platform, Lawson, the problem will still be there, no matter how many rounds of lottery there are. I also don't see a way to contact the GIFT organization to get information about it.

8 minutes ago, legendhanyu said:

You can actually see every single artist that's ever performed at Tokyo Dome on their website! All big names and legends in their own right!

https://www.tokyo-dome.co.jp/en/tourists/dome/past-concerts.html

The first rounds will gauge demand and then maybe it'll be opened to the world...