General Yuzuru Chat

24 minutes ago, redvelvetcake said:

I was excited for a while, then I found that I still can't register because I don't have a local address & phone number in Japan... Sigh... it's so difficult for us international folks.

Same same. However there's English language on the website. Surely there's hope they intend to let i-fans buy tickets. 

Will only know tomorrow I guess.

Praying hard.

12 minutes ago, LiaRy said:

I can't believe that Prologue happened and there's no time to process it because news about GIFT are out in the world!!

This! Like, I need to sleep but so much is going on! :tumblr_mdpjktkDxp1qdlkyg: Yuzu has been preparing for this during Prologue, I guess? He really takes no rest... 

35 minutes ago, Anni said:
The ticket lottery starts tomorrow. Good luck everyone:agree: 

It's easy to get a Japanese mobile - I got mine from mobal.com

It's payment with credit card that seems difficult - Lawson seem to request Japan Credit Cards only?? or am I missing something?

1 minute ago, Pammi said:

It's easy to get a Japanese mobile - I got mine from mobal.com

It's payment with credit card that seems difficult - Lawson seem to request Japan Credit Cards only?? or am I missing something?

And you’re telling us now?!! 😭😭😭 

Not sure about the Japan CC, but I’ve read you have to set your vpn to Japan or the site won’t load. 

2 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

@Pammi looking at the FAQ, there might be a chance? Maybe?

https://l-tike.com/guide/pay.html

Thank you! I have to admit my eyes glaze over when trying to understand this stuff, it's sooooo complicated!! When I tried to get a prologue ticket, I just couldn't get round the Lawson stuff, I am sure you have to register because it's an e ticket, and the difficulty there seemed to be that you had to input credit card details which it said in the guidance had to be a Japanese CC 

I am going to see if a proxy service can buy with my details/Jpn mobile, using their credit card (I did use one successfully for Continues - a Jpn mobile wasn't necessary then as they were posting tickets at the time and they were posted to my hotel. The tickets had the name of the person buying the ticket so that might be the difficulty here, as it's an e ticket and should have your name on it - they might check this when admitting the audience though they cannot check 50,000 ppl surely??!)

Honestly it is so complicated, don't you think??

Tokyo Dome has a big seating capacity though I'm unsure if he's opening up all seats considering sitting at top section may not be ideal for ice show (I volunteer to take those seats though!). Plus the fact that there's an English site, I think it is possible that ticket sales maybe available to i-fans. Probably not for the first lottery that will start tomorrow but maybe in the next few lotteries, there maybe a chance. Crossing my fingers for that.

Why can't they just use the same system as Worlds 2019 in Saitama? Buying ticket is also by lottery but so much simpler for overseas fans.